VN Ren'Py The Neverwhere Tales [v0.5.0] [Ceolag]

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
ugh! why is it so long until september 6th? can't wait to be able to download this safely . Looks really interresting, and just up my alley when it comes to story.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
By the way guys, maybe I missed something, but I couldn't find an answer, will the Steam version be the same as Chapter 5 from Patreon (horns and whistles aside, such as Steam achievements)?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
ugh! why is it so long until september 6th? can't wait to be able to download this safely . Looks really interresting, and just up my alley when it comes to story.
You can download it safely . But I'm with you. Even I played this game like a month ago, I can't wait to put it on my Steam library.

By the way guys, maybe I missed something, but I couldn't find an answer, will the Steam version be the same as Chapter 5 from Patreon (horns and whistles aside, such as Steam achievements)?
As far as we know: yes. The only thing you won't find there are the links to Patreon.

Reactions: yossa999

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Guy's just a question, did you see Fiona, at the exchange point ? in this update ?
I replayed the Fiona path, and couldn't manage to see her silouhette, on both branches, the "Friendship Fiona" and the "Love Fiona"
(on the positive side; now I know exactly where the brightness controls are on my monitor) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The story telling comes nowhere close to the quality of others like the deluka family, hard times, color of my sound, city of broken dreamers. They are all average so this is under average
I mean yeah there is always going to be some that are better and I agree with you on at least 2 - 3 of those you listed. But it sounds like you are comparing the story telling with books or something which isn't a fair comparison. Cause for a AVN all those you listed are above average compared to OTHER avn's to me including this one i'd put this one in the same ball park as those in terms of quality.

Apr 2, 2023
Guy's just a question, did you see Fiona, at the exchange point ? in this update ?
I replayed the Fiona path, and couldn't manage to see her silouhette, on both branches, the "Friendship Fiona" and the "Love Fiona"
(on the positive side; now I know exactly where the brightness controls are on my monitor) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Negative, but now that you mention it I have a reason to give it an other go. My last run through was to get the actual ending (missed it by one point the first time).

Reactions: xapican

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I mean yeah there is always going to be some that are better and I agree with you on at least 2 - 3 of those you listed. But it sounds like you are comparing the story telling with books or something which isn't a fair comparison. Cause for a AVN all those you listed are above average compared to OTHER avn's to me including this one i'd put this one in the same ball park as those in terms of quality.
and they are all different genre's.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm on Fiona's path and I've never seen her at the exchange point. I read everything that everyone has written and looked at the few screens people have posted and never once saw shit.
cant-see-shit.gif

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The story telling comes nowhere close to the quality of others like the deluka family, hard times, color of my sound, city of broken dreamers. They are all average so this is under average
If that's the case, that would make you subhuman.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This. We only have Medb's word that it was Templars.

Does lead into a more intersting question though: What exactly was she up to/doing that day that we were not allowed to know about, that everyone else knew about but no one could/would tell us? It can't have been a simple patrol/portal guard duty (like when we first meet her)...or she would just say I'm working guard duty again.

All I know is, if it was a/the Templar(s) I'ma be going nuclear on their asses when we get back!
agreed with couldn't be a simple guard or patrol duty.
another question why give Finnabair the task ? they have, certainly more experienced and skilled warriors.
My wild guess would be she was on an intel mission or she was tasked to meet the "informant" which Medb was trying to meet, as she was attacked.
the other reason would be, she was sent to recollect information about the things MC stated as he met Medb in Alfenheimr
which seems the logical deduction, since Medb and Mab, at least got curious about his theory. Finnabair got to close to the 3rd party and was eliminated, like they did with MC grand parents.
second wild guess, remember Nightingales dialoge ? she said, she was looking for a "missing person" and that was a not so lucrative job. (The mysterious informant ? or just a chunk of info thrown in to deflect attention by Ceo ?)
third wild guess; the Pussy Twister is somehow the epicenter of the conspiration. Kaija, Nightingale, go there to get infos.
there are also Alfar girls dancing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I see the figure in the first pic and if that's Fiona, where's Orla? They would be together. Orla isn't present. So, doubtful it's Fiona.
If I remeber correctly on the Fiona path she tells you that she often leaves Orla alone when she has other duty's, and it is a stealth mission.
regarding to Maviarab risen question, Finnabaires mission had to be in Neverwhere City, else her Tiger would have been around.
Tremonia ; and Mav thanks for the info, I was looking at the wrong picture, I got Mab's dialog each time but couldn't see Fiona.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If I remeber correctly on the Fiona path she tells you that she often leaves Orla alone when she has other duty's, and it is a stealth mission.
regarding to Maviarab risen question, Finnabaires mission had to be in Neverwhere City, else her Tiger would have been around.
Tremonia ; and Mav thanks for the info, I was looking at the wrong picture, I got Mab's dialog each time but couldn't see Fiona.
Correct...and also, we don't actually know what exactly Orla is...I'm not too sure Orla is a bodyguard at all.
It's Tremonia or Moni, never Trem, my dear. ;)
Ahh scolded again, didn't want to use Moni here just in case :) I'll accept my punishment with a grin ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Shit. You're right. But the bodyshape isn't right either. That figure seems slenderer than Fiona. But maybe I'm wrong. We'll know at some point though.

4.30 star(s) 41 Votes