Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
...the pixel hunting is fucking atrocious. Currently stuck on the dream sex scene with Triss...

Me too. I swear I've covered every inch of the scene with my cursor but cannot for the life of me find the secret.

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
The renders are very good, the writing serviceable if clumsy, choices are fairly limited and low-impact so far, but the pixel hunting is fucking atrocious. Currently stuck on the dream sex scene with Triss and can't really be arsed to continue for now.
Me too. I swear I've covered every inch of the scene with my cursor but cannot for the life of me find the secret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
d_4f52.jpg
Some news
Hey, guys.

I haven't had many posts lately. You gonna ask me why? Because there's no news... This last month's development has been terrible. Something's always been bothering me and distracting me... I can write a lot about it, but I don't want you involved in this whining :)

I have completely changed my development methods. I had a mess in my head, I spent a lot of time on unnecessary things and left complicated tasks for the last time. But now I have a clear plan and understanding what to do next.
There's not much left and I'll try to finish this update soon. At the moment 90% of renders are ready and 70% of code is written.

I know that it took a lot of time... And I really sorry about that...

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
ok i understand the photo gallery being patron only since its extra renders inside, but whi is the scene gallery patreon only?

Ediy: and i would prefer if you could choose Kenzie gender when you meet her, instead of locking on futa if you choose Triss futa (but its my opinion)

But overall its a great game

Last edited:

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Oh sweet, this VN is here. Awesomesauce, will be watching this thread. I love this VN, a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes