• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 7, 2019
She's dom by default. She can't become sub right after a few words. It'll take time and patience to make her sub
So because she's default dom that makes it ok for her to sexually assault the MC and he does nothing? Sorry but that still doesn't make it ok. MC should at the VERY least swat her hand away before she grabs his cock in that scenario.

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The guys above are so weird. The game gives you several options to reject Kenzie. This dick grabbing scene is avoidable. And even if this happened, you can easily stop right there. What else do you want? What wrong with you?

Reactions: Orlox

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The guys above are so weird. The game gives you several options to reject Kenzie. This dick grabbing scene is avoidable. And even if this happened, you can easily stop right there. What else do you want? What wrong with you?
They don't want to reject a sexual encounter but they also don't want Kenzie to have agency; in short, they want a sex doll or a girl who's been roofied.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
If you reject her, you can finish chapter 4 in about 2 minutes... The problem most people have is the lack of alternatives. You had to choose between femdom or barely any content.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
They don't want to reject a sexual encounter but they also don't want Kenzie to have agency; in short, they want a sex doll or a girl who's been roofied.
Not true. We want an MC who acts consistently. If he is given the option to act Dominant, he should consistently be able to act that way. It's quite alright if Kenzie doesn't want to play along. What that situation leads to is a Dominance contest which could be resolved immediately in this scene or deferred for the future. This would be an entirely satisfactory path.

The only option out of this encounter as it stands now that allows that consistency is the option where she clocks the MC. Now, maybe she's actually such a supreme specimen that she can physically operpower the MC and if so, I guess we'll see where that path leads. It might be okay depending on how things continue. It's obviously not our preferred solution.

Since the scene is not complete, it is also possible that the Dev has planned an opportunity for the MC to overpower/reverse the situation. Frankly, from the back and forth here, and the ridicule that is being heaped on those of us unhappy with the situation, I'm not really expecting that to happen.

I am extremely NOT into FemDom content. This character's focus is pretty clearly FemDom, and she is not avoidable! Choose a fetish that you are viscerally opposed to, jam it into the middle of a game which you are otherwise really, really enjoying, make it unavoidable, and see how you feel!

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
If you reject her, you can finish chapter 4 in about 2 minutes... The problem most people have is the lack of alternatives. You had to choose between femdom or barely any content.
And if you choose to walk into the first Goomba in Super Mario Bros, rather than over/onto it, you very quickly get a Game Over. Bitching and whining about that fact to Shigeru Miyamoto will get you nowhere, the fact is that you're doing it wrong.
Not true. We want an MC who acts consistently. If he is given the option to act Dominant, he should consistently be able to act that way. It's quite alright if Kenzie doesn't want to play along. What that situation leads to is a Dominance contest which could be resolved immediately in this scene or deferred for the future. This would be an entirely satisfactory path.

The only option out of this encounter as it stands now that allows that consistency is the option where she clocks the MC. Now, maybe she's actually such a supreme specimen that she can physically operpower the MC and if so, I guess we'll see where that path leads. It might be okay depending on how things continue. It's obviously not our preferred solution.

Since the scene is not complete, it is also possible that the Dev has planned an opportunity for the MC to overpower/reverse the situation. Frankly, from the back and forth here, and the ridicule that is being heaped on those of us unhappy with the situation, I'm not really expecting that to happen.

I am extremely NOT into FemDom content. This character's focus is pretty clearly FemDom, and she is not avoidable! Choose a fetish that you are viscerally opposed to, jam it into the middle of a game which you are otherwise really, really enjoying, make it unavoidable, and see how you feel!
There simply isn't enough of a data set to determine how the MC will behave in any given scenario. He's clearly not a pure sub because he has been shown to be dominant in certain scenarios but that IN NO WAY implies that he's dominant in every scenario (and he's only been able to dominate a woman who was held captive and even then, he needed to be wearing his army fatigues and carrying a gun in order to be successful, hardly alpha male behavior). Kenzie is simply more of a dom than the MC and brings out his switch tendancies.

You assessment of the game is flawed because there simply haven't been enough updates yet.

Last edited:

light03

Feb 26, 2018
This is a problem for all games. The developer’s resources are limited and he cannot release updates for everyone. Now Dev made femdom fans happy. in the next update, I’m sure femdom fans will be able to complete the update in 2 minutes. Dev can not please everyone in each update.
This character's focus is pretty clearly FemDom, and she is not avoidable!
It's a lie. Kenzie will appear anyway, yes, but any sex interaction with her is avoidable. There are many ways to reject her. Even if you initially agreed to her rules, you can change your mind a few times. Stop lying that MC were forced to do something.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
And if you choose to walk into the first Goomba in Super Mario Bros, rather than over/onto it, you very quickly get a Game Over. Bitching and whining about that fact to Shigeru Miyamoto will get you nowhere, the fact is that you're doing it wrong.
When a dev decides to dedicate a whole update to a fetish that wasn't even introduced to the game up until that point, how do you expect the people who've been following the game from the start and were expecting for this update to react?
"Oh, great! No content for me!"?

If you were waiting for the new Super Mario Bros and when you got it your only options were to walk into the first Goomba or instantly finish the game, wouldn't you be annoyed? Because that's the only comparison you can really do using your example. If you jump over a Goomba you can continue playing, if you "jump over" Kenzie you get nothing at all! It's as simple as that.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
This is a problem for all games. The developer’s resources are limited and he cannot release updates for everyone. Now Dev made femdom fans happy. in the next update, I’m sure femdom fans will be able to complete the update in 2 minutes. Dev can not please everyone in each update.
The game didn't even have a single implication about femdom and the MC is highly trained former military, so the people following it up until that point weren't the "femdom fans". I get that a dev wants to appeal to as many people as possible and if this was a femdom focused game, no one would complain about a femdom focused update. Now it felt like "Ok, time to find a new crowd. Those who have been following me until now? They can go fuck themselves."

light03

Feb 26, 2018
how do you expect the people who've been following the game from the start and were expecting for this update to react?
How do I expect? Something like "I'm glad that femdom fans got some content, I'll wait for the next update". Something like that. Why why are you so selfish?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
How does the MC get out of that situation with his, shall we say pride, intact? Kenzie clearly will not submit. The only way to leave before the sex scene is: 1) picks up his clothes and leaves naked 2) she kicks his ass unconscious. Neither option really works well for a player playing a dominant MC. I'm tracing the script right now, and it's a bit tough with the alternating English and Russian, so I might have missed something, but I'm not seeing it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
How do I expect? Something like "I'm glad that femdom fans got some content, I'll wait for the next update". Something like that. Why why are you so selfish?
Because the game didn't have a single femdom scene until that point! So by your logic the next update should be focused on NTR, the next after that bestiality, after that vore, next incest, mind control, rape, corruption, furry, gay, pregnancy, shota, sissification, scat and so on until we cover every fetish that was never mentioned in the game before. Because if you don't want something for those fans too you would be really selfish.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How does the MC get out of that situation with his, shall we say pride, intact? Kenzie clearly will not submit. The only way to leave before the sex scene is: 1) picks up his clothes and leaves naked 2) she kicks his ass unconscious. Neither option really works well for a player playing a dominant MC. I'm tracing the script right now, and it's a bit tough with the alternating English and Russian, so I might have missed something, but I'm not seeing it.
Point one, the MC is weak as a result of being in a coma (possibly magical in nature, the details are a little fuzzy) and point two, soldiers are broken down in basic training in order to remove as much of a sense of self as possible in order to make them unquestioningly obey senior officers' orders. Do you not think it likely that our MC might do that same for a non-officer who had the demeanour of one?

Reactions: light03

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The game didn't even have a single implication about femdom and the MC is highly trained former military
The fact that the MC is a military veteran does not mean anything. A lover of dominant women was not obliged to be a weak man. No one promised you that MC will be the dominant man, do not lie to yourself.
if this was a femdom focused game, no one would complain about a femdom focused update
Femdom focused game explore extremely things. This one is very soft, almost vanilla. But once again, no one forces you. Reject Kenzie if you dont like her and wait for next update.
Ok, time to find a new crowd. Those who have been following me until now? They can go fuck themselves
And you don’t consider the option that the developer just makes scenes he like, without trying to lure a new fans or please an old one? That is how the best games are made. The developer create what he wants not what ppl want from him.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The fact that the MC is a military veteran does not mean anything. A lover of dominant women was not obliged to be a weak man. No one promised you that MC will be the dominant man, do not lie to yourself.
Yes. He was very submissive when he encountered that girl (I don't remember her name) in the mission before his helicopter was shut down. It was clearly shown there that he loves dominant women...

Femdom focused game explore extremely things. This one is very soft, almost vanilla. But once again, no one forces you. Reject Kenzie if you dont like her and wait for next update.
One more reason for a whole update not to be focused on femdom since it's not even doing that right.

And you don’t consider the option that the developer just makes scenes he like, without trying to lure a new fans or please an old one? That is how the best games are made. The developer does what he wants, and not what ppl want from him.
Not really. If that was the case he wouldn't have waited for that long to throw a scene like that in the game. There were a lot of opportunities earlier on.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yes. He was very submissive when he encountered that girl (I don't remember her name) in the mission before his helicopter was shut down. It was clearly shown there that he loves dominant women...
She's terrified as a result of being held against her will by a drug cartel member, he's in military uniform and and holding a gun; Of course she was willing to submit to him. MC's lucky he's not a celebrity or he'd be facing a #MeToo backlash, quite rightly by the way. Nothing about the MC presented so far suggests he's a dom.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
srsly stop with this its not your game its his game and his story let him do everything he want if he starts to Listen to what fans want then it will be just filled with cliche stuff or boring stuff i played it , its fresh and cool game , dev please keep going with this and stay with ur Vision on this game and do what you want to do not that they think they want so looking forward ch 5

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes