lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It ain't abandoned, it got picked up by another person. Granted there's no update since November, but...
Lol, I'll believe it when I see it

Regardless, the tag will remain until such time as an update appears. Anyone complaining about the abandoned tag before then would do the world a favour by running head first into a brick wall

Reactions: Earply

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The person said that they'll pick it up when they finish their current game: I wanna have hope as well, but let's be cautious
100% doubtful at this point. Year and a half has gone by since that discord post. On top of that the dev was last here sunday and still wont come out of hiding.

Edit: April 15 2023, Dev is still lurking on this site and still taking patreon money for almost 3 years.

Edit: April 30 2023 9:00AM The Dev Last seen 14 minutes ago lmao.

Edit: March 4 2024 at 4:22 PM

Last edited:

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
yeah, I wouldn't hold out hope of anyone picking it up again. It's a shame it was abandoned, though.

Reactions: Punto

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
100% doubtful at this point. Year and a half has gone by since that discord post. On top of that the dev was last here sunday and still wont come out of hiding.

EDIT: April 15 2023, Dev is still lurking on this site and still taking patreon money for almost 3 years.

Edit: April 30 2023 9:00AM The Dev Last seen 14 minutes ago lmao.
You know what? There's an imaginary line that I think exists for Patreon (in regard to abandoned games). On one side you have devs milking money. They keep saying something is coming despite nothing ever happening. Those devs (ICSTOR *cough*) are assholes. On the other side are devs who don't say a damn thing. They stop updating people, no communication, etc. But people still drop money on the Patreon. Those devs I don't blame at all. I blame the stupidity of people still paying.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You know what? There's an imaginary line that I think exists for Patreon (in regard to abandoned games). On one side you have devs milking money. They keep saying something is coming despite nothing ever happening. Those devs (ICSTOR *cough*) are assholes. On the other side are devs who don't say a damn thing. They stop updating people, no communication, etc. But people still drop money on the Patreon. Those devs I don't blame at all. I blame the stupidity of people still paying.
You, Keep Talking.gif

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Wish they would too. Some of the best renders I've seen even after all this time was past. And while they may still be taking money, it's not like they were dishonest about it: It was pretty clear the game was abandoned. Idk why people are still paying for nothing.

Reactions: Nacht13

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
OK I know copyright.
Sure, as it is that focused here on the zone. Most, for any other games it is the same, it is the problem of continuation of the story, the spirit or the models.
Also, as always, if you are that good to take over a game and continue it in the same style, then you could also do your own game.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes