BlackRiddick

Aug 27, 2019
this needs to be updated sooner than later. i find it funny they try to simp a special op solider of all thing. plus the animation is so smooth unlike alot of games i played. plus the story makes it even better

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
this needs to be updated sooner than later. i find it funny they try to simp a special op solider of all thing. plus the animation is so smooth unlike alot of games i played. plus the story makes it even better
It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its' maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace!

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's passed on! This game is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its' maker! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace!
This is blasphemy in its prime, fake news and pure propaganda.
"The New Me" will live on in the minds of those that believe and pray that the DEV almighty shall return.
If not sooner, then later!
In the name of the eternal cosmic wisdom!
Insh'Allah!
We will be released!

Apr 11, 2022
The worst part is this dev is an absolute peice of shit.

Last seen on the site a week ago so he's still active and still claiming money on Patron for a game he abandoned.

Scummy as fuck.
Maybe it's the new patreons who want to get the game legally. I don't know if being abandoned justify pirating it. I only downloaded from here the games for which there is no patreons accounts available, or any other means by which to get.( ex:Bible black) I don't think I would pay for this game though as the amount of contnent it has is pretty low. It's not like milfy city that already has lots of cotntent that justify paying even though its abandoned.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes