Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Well, at least that means the dev is still alive and kicking, now it would be nice to know if the game is still being developed or not (regardless of the current abandoned tag) :unsure:
Constantly lurking ,"Last seen Wednesday at 11:35 AM" but still taking Patreon funds for over a year now, they could at least say something about that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope this gets updated, really like this so far!
Well, he's signed in to the site a few days ago so we're all hoping someone gifted him a pair of balls for Christmas so he gains the courage to tell his player base what's going on.

If nothing else it will save him living life as a Eunuch.

I'm thinking of his future happiness really.

I'm such a super nice lass to know.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So DEV is still around but not makes update? Cool i gues.
I haven't even checked, but are they around a lot? There's a difference between having 5 minutes here or there and spending hours hanging out here when it could be used for the game instead. Also, I can't remember: wasn't Gambino Games a team of a few folks, not just a single developer? If so, it's possible the game's on hold ("abandoned") while someone from the team is unavailable even when others of the team have time for it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i

i would but thats alot of reading for one thread. can you link it
There's literally a search field at the top of this page. Do a search with that (probably for something like Abandoned will work) and pull up results. You can find it just as easily as I can.

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
This game has good reviews. Is it worth playing since it is abandoned? I guess I really mean, is there a lot of content making it worth it?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This game has good reviews. Is it worth playing since it is abandoned? I guess I really mean, is there a lot of content making it worth it?
is it worth to read a book without 60% of its story?

the project is either on hold or abandoned...but the last news about it(MAYBE) is behind paywalls dated back 21st January 2021

Reactions: jamonserrano
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes