Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I came here brought by the femdom tag and tbh I was expecting some random girl-spanks-girl scene, but instead there's a quite nice, if soft femdom scene (and perhaps whole possible relationship?). Up until this point MC is more on the dominant side, so I'd assume there are people who are unhappy with Kenzie, but I hope this femdom(ish) side of game will be fleshed out too.

That being said, Triss is absolutely beautiful and definitely the best girl in the game. And speaking of girls/women and other characters, they're quite diverse so that's a big plus. Another plus is that there seems to be just enough number of choices for the player to be immersed (I personally strongly dislike kinetic novels or VNs where the player is very rarely asked to make a choice), I've also enjoyed QTE at the beginning and wouldn't mind if they'd make a return. So all in all, after my first encounter with it I think it's a well made game, to which I'll definitely return.

Last edited:

Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
Please get someone to check your writing, it's really difficult to read. Feels like it was translated 1:1 from Russian and sounds very unnatural.

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
4e6-Edit.jpg
Hey, guys.

I spent a lot of time improving the WEB version, thanks to it the game appeared on many sites and the number of Patrons has increased a bit. I am very happy about it! Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!

I am now fully focused on the new update. At the moment 40 renders and 1 animation are completed. Not so much, but I will try to significantly increase these numbers in the coming weekend.

I also found two guys who promised to help with proofreading. Hopefully, after that, the quality of English will increase significantly.

If you have an account on , you can put the game good grade (or not very good :HideThePain: ) This will help promote the game among others in the search.

Thank you for your attention, you're great!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
just played The Game and i gotta say to the Dev this game is sooo good from every Aspect, The renders are awesome and the characters too , Storyline so good too, and i really like how the dev is making the game that he want to make and love doing it, i really wish that you keep going for the vision that you have in your mind, i see people crying about femdom content in the game i mean there are tons of games that don't have femdom content in them so go play them and stop whining about it here!! ...... DEV good luck in your game and looking forward next update !!!

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I would have preferred the choice to dom Kenzie as well. Its forced submission and that's not my cup of tea. Was all excited about Kenzie then seeing how it was forced sub ruined it for me. There should have been a choice between sub and dom.
maybe we can Dom her in the next updates its not closed door yet anyhow this game is really awesome

Reactions: Gambino Games

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 656314
Hey, guys.

I spent a lot of time improving the WEB version, thanks to it the game appeared on many sites and the number of Patrons has increased a bit. I am very happy about it! Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it!

I am now fully focused on the new update. At the moment 40 renders and 1 animation are completed. Not so much, but I will try to significantly increase these numbers in the coming weekend.

I also found two guys who promised to help with proofreading. Hopefully, after that, the quality of English will increase significantly.

If you have an account on , you can put the game good grade (or not very good :HideThePain: ) This will help promote the game among others in the search.

Thank you for your attention, you're great!
Love your game, its very good! Please consider adding more Futa and more Femdom... ;)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
just played The Game and i gotta say to the Dev this game is sooo good from every Aspect, The renders are awesome and the characters too , Storyline so good too, and i really like how the dev is making the game that he want to make and love doing it, i really wish that you keep going for the vision that you have in your mind, i see people crying about femdom content in the game i mean there are tons of games that don't have femdom content in them so go play them and stop whining about it here!! ...... DEV good luck in your game and looking forward next update !!!
Finding femdom content is definitely difficult.

Reactions: Futa_Buddy

Tarek05

Sep 29, 2018
i wish he kiss feet whan he tak her shos and footjob whan she stup on hem in his room its be graet if all girls give hem footjob

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
looks good so far, but by god do I hate pixel hunting for photos. never did find the first one before the BJ scene, got the 2 after it though so far.

also annoying when you take away the quick bar

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes