Purb

Jul 8, 2018
True and i believe the Dev did say something you can skip it, as well but i'll wait till the update on it.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
True and i believe the Dev did say something you can skip it, as well but i'll wait till the update on it.
you cant skip it no matter what you do she still grabs your dick,dominates you and throws you out of the room naked if you dont agree to her terms,how is that skippable? my 2 cents are that dev should have waited a bit and made that scene avoidable or make it a 2 way street where is you who throws her out of the room naked and/or dominates her but at the end of the day he knows better ...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Some of us have self worth and pride, we don't let people push us around or force us to do stuff that we don't like or want to do.
That doesn't make you sound as alpha as you think it does ;)

you cant skip it no matter what you do she still grabs your dick,dominates you and throws you out of the room naked if you dont agree to her terms,how is that skippable? my 2 cents are that dev should have waited a bit and made that scene avoidable or make it a 2 way street where is you who throws her out of the room naked and/or dominates her but at the end of the day he knows better ...
Or make the game they want to make and not create 50 versions of every scene to ensure nobody sees something other than their exact set of fetishes.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That doesn't make you sound as alpha as you think it does ;)

Or make the game they want to make and not create 50 versions of every scene to ensure nobody sees something other than their exact set of fetishes.
I think this is actually a bit more serious than that. I think this could be more about somebody wanting his community represented accurately and respectfully. The BDSM community takes D/s dynamics very very seriously. I'm no expert, but I am trying to educate myself about this lifestyle.

Since this encounter has been set up by the Dev as a dominance contest, it is completely unfair to not allow the MC a chance to win the contest. Being forced out of his own room is a loss. Being forced to suck/eat Kenzie is a loss. (The actual sex act isn't necessarily a loss! A Dom can choose to perform these acts, but it needs to be on his/her terms.)

This situation is entirely different from a Dom and a sub meeting each other, getting to know each other and negotiating a D/s relationship based on mutual love and/or respect.

The BDSM community is fairly large and often they choose to be non- confrontational voting with their feet or wallets instead.

Still waiting for Dev's continuation of the scene, but less hopeful that the resolution will be satisfactory.

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
I didn't want to quote a post here that basically said "please dev do what you want and don't listen to feedback" to not make it a discussion between me and him, feedback is one of the most valuable resources for a developer, a good developer knows how to navigate feedback, filter out baseless hate, take good note of constructive criticism and even find inspiration in it...good luck with the game dev...it's good and it has great potential...keep up the good work and do what you want but always listen to feedback which I know you already do since you liked my comment even though it was a criticism of the Kenzie content

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I can understand that, but i'm heterosexual and i've actually been with trans in RL, you would be surprise they go for bi and straight men.
This is an interesing topic. As far as I am concerned, if a man fancies a trans woman, who unmistakingly looks like a woman, he can be called hetero. But I have seen and know many trans women who in all honesty look like a guy with a wig and tits. In these cases their partners tend to be more feminine men, not outwardly, but in behavior. So in a nutshell, if a guy likes the female aspects of a trans, he can be bi or even hetero. But if he likes one, who really looks like a guy described above, at best he would be bi. I know well, that trans women do not like gay men and vice versa(some of my trans friends says gays and trans women generally don't like each other, the opposite is mostly an exception), but still in a relationship where one is male and the other looks like a male in female clothing, I do question the males heterosexuality or even his bi-tendencies. Might be wrong though.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
This is an interesing topic. As far as I am concerned, if a man fancies a trans woman, who unmistakingly looks like a woman, he can be called hetero. But I have seen and know many trans women who in all honesty look like a guy with a wig and tits. In these cases their partners tend to be more feminine men, not outwardly, but in behavior. So in a nutshell, if a guy likes the female aspects of a trans, he can be bi or even hetero. But if he likes one, who really looks like a guy described above, at best he would be bi. I know well, that trans women do not like gay men and vice versa(some of my trans friends says gays and trans women generally don't like each other, the opposite is mostly an exception), but still in a relationship where one is male and the other looks like a male in female clothing, I do question the males heterosexuality or even his bi-tendencies. Might be wrong though.
Surprisingly they still consider them hetero, one of my co-workers cousin is tran and she looks just like a female, you couldn't tell, she dating i believe a SSG in the army (Staff Sergeant) he knows she's tran but he still consider himself hetero.

Reactions: BigDaddy316

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
And there are Trans that had so much, that they look really like a female that you can't tell, even the bodybuilder ones in RL.

Reactions: armion82

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Surprisingly they still consider them hetero, one of my co-workers cousin is tran and she looks just like a female, you couldn't tell, she dating i believe a SSG in the army (Staff Sergeant) he knows she's tran but he still consider himself hetero.
My advice is to never label your sexuality, if it later turns out you're into something not covered by the previous label then you have to explain yourself all over again.

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
My advice is to never label your sexuality, if it later turns out you're into something not covered by the previous label then you have to explain yourself all over again.
Yeah kind of seen that a lot in RL but to me and this is just me, i feel when it comes to sexuality we humans tend to flip flop a lot, but for now i'm gonna wait for the next up, since i wanna see what fun stuff will come up for it.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Yes, but that is what I am talking about. If she looks like a woman, then the guy should be considered hetero, sorry if it was misunderstood.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos. and Purb

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Just finished this update and it was the first one of this game that actually disappointed me. You can either play as Kenzie's bitch or barely get any content. If you're not into femdom she becomes unlikeable very fast and one of the reasons I like this game is that, even with their flaws, the female characters are likeable. Or were until now at least. I guess I have to start checking the comments in this thread too, before playing any updates from now on.

D

Deleted member 992182

Solid title so far! Really surprised by this one. I'm not into Kenzie (buff, controlling female types) but some surely are so even that didn't really bother me. To each their own.

Other than that one character I really like it so far.

Keep up the good work!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Like it when I run across something like this.. great renders, good story.. only thing I am waiting for now is more of it. Kenzie is a bit tough, but to be honest when I saw what she looked like at the door I expected something like that. A pretty varied set of ladies.. but all of them rendered well.. Two thumbs up.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes