Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
all i see is complaining about Kenzie... maybe all we have to do is play along and in later updates we can flip the roles and dominate her into submission... would love to see that personally.. :sneaky:
in general.. more girls added to the mix is always good so keep up the good job! :love:

Reactions: Purb

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
all i see is complaining about Kenzie... maybe all we have to do is play along and in later updates we can flip the roles and dominate her into submission... would love to see that personally.. :sneaky:
in general.. more girls added to the mix is always good so keep up the good job! :love:
Same I'm seeing this also just too much complaining, about Kenzie, and also i don't mind the dominating into submission and also adding a romance since there is just too many game with just dominating a lot. But yeah more girls added to the mix is always good. But yeah a romance option would be fun to see. But like i say before it's all up on the dev what to add, you will have people complaining, but this is up to the dev, and all i say is keep up the awesome work. Now i wonder how hectic for devs when going through the forms dealing with their games.

Reactions: Spawn420

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I understand what most of you want. But I can't do everything in one update, I need time.
In the future updates you can make Kenzie a more obedient and feminine girl, if you want to...
Sounds cool but keep up the awesome work and i bet it is getting a bit hectic here in the chat. Also with Kenize will there be a option to still keep up muscled also? And what other things a coming for the next update.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Same I'm seeing this also just too much complaining, about Kenzie, and also i don't mind the dominating into submission and also adding a romance since there is just too many game with just dominating a lot. But yeah more girls added to the mix is always good. But yeah a romance option would be fun to see. But like i say before it's all up on the dev what to add, you will have people complaining, but this is up to the dev, and all i say is keep up the awesome work. Now i wonder how hectic for devs when going through the forms dealing with their games.
I have no problem with submission. I have a problem with forced submission. For example, if MC bet with Kenzie and lost (in some workout). That would be fine. She would gain the right to act as an alpha. But Kenzie came to someone's house and began tossing orders in a very crude way. I doubt Sam’s dad would allow such a person to visit them.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I have no problem with submission. I have a problem with forced submission. For example, if MC bet with Kenzie and lost (in some workout). That would be fine. She would gain the right to act as an alpha. But Kenzie came to someone's house and began tossing orders in a very crude way. I doubt Sam’s dad would allow such a person to visit them.
Oh i understand on that, i have no problem with submission either, and yeah i do not like forced submission unless it is part of the game and yeah i agree on that, that why i kind of hope they'll be options with her including romance than just dom and sub.

Reactions: Real Kreten

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I understand what most of you want. But I can't do everything in one update, I need time.
In the future updates you can make Kenzie a more obedient and feminine girl, if you want to...
Bro you need to stop listening to lunatic coomers that cry about every little thing they don't like and just make what you want to make, if you want some creative feedback my advice would be atleast take it from the people that give you something on patron

Last edited:

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
I can understand that, but i'm heterosexual and i've actually been with trans in RL, you would be surprise they go for bi and straight men.
Actually not surprised, most lesbians and gay men. Love the idea/pursuit of chasing straight people.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Actually not surprised, most lesbians and gay men. Love the idea/pursuit of chasing straight people.
Yep, but the other thing is they don't go for other gay men, since gay men go for the whole male, not just the penis, the whole male body. That is why trans, (the ones that look fully female also) go for straight and bi men. Same when it comes to Trans (female to male).

Reactions: Slipperyminx

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Don't forget that she gives you a choice. You can agree to do whatever she wants to get the prize or refuse.
I'm guessing this "choice" is on the sub route. On the Dom route if you can even call it that you get forced into not only being a sub but also femdom(she grabs his cock and "forces" a extremely well trained spec-ops soldier to submit to her will), that is a really good idea. It is clear the Dev has no idea how to write from a dominate person's perspective in the slightest.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Don't forget that she gives you a choice. You can agree to do whatever she wants to get the prize or refuse.
Also, she seems to like you, even if you have been giving her dominant responses. Dev has explicitly said: 1) you can pass on this scene and still pursue her, although it may be harder to make her submit if you do. 2) the scene is not finished and your previous choices will be taken into account for the ending.

Conclusion? Wait for part 2 and see what happens.

For the record, my save stops at the Accept/Reject choice. I'm waiting to see if the "reward" is worth it. (BTW, I think trans-Kenzie's idea of the reward is probably coming in MC's mouth. She's a devious bitch. Doesn't mean MC is going to let her... She thinks she is in control, but MC is no slouch physically, so maybe a table turning situation while she's distracted? There are possibilities. Patience! And if not, there's the leave and either ignore or "harder" route.)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Yep, but the other thing is they don't go for other gay men, since gay men go for the whole male, not just the penis, the whole male body. That is why trans, (the ones that look fully female also) go for straight and bi men. Same when it comes to Trans (female to male).
Except that a fair number of trans folk are gay - trans Women who like Women, trans Men who like Men. Trans folk have the same sexual preference spectrum as Cis folks. Not trying to argue, just clarify.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Except that a fair number of trans folk are gay - trans Women who like Women, trans Men who like Men. Trans folk have the same sexual preference spectrum as Cis folks. Not trying to argue, just clarify.
Oh no you are right on that.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Choosing to reject is still a submissive behavior. You get kicked naked from your own room. Even before that, you was forced to praise her breasts.
If the MC accept forced submission (it can be only one time), he can hardly turn the table ever. Kenzie would never accept his dominance. It is difference between forced submission and submission based on respect or trust.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Choosing to reject is still a submissive behavior. You get kicked naked from your own room. Even before that, you was forced to praise her breasts.
If the MC accept forced submission (it can be only one time), he can hardly turn the table ever. Kenzie would never accept his dominance. It is difference between forced submission and submission based on respect or trust.
He's not really wrong here. Throwing her out of the room naked should probably be an option too. Avoiding the sex scene but being forced out of your own space naked is humiliating, therefore by definition submissive behavior. Saying he's being a "gentleman" really isn't relevant if it's a dominance contest.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes