jsarah

May 31, 2017
can u make a good looking feminine futa plz
and not a body builder who eat rocks and sand ^^
I also like more a feminine version of futa/trans and also a slightly bigger cock but I'm also aware that futa on male is very rare on games so it's still good like that. Another thing that I would want to see is a more freedom approach, usually you have just sub or dom and it's a granitic approach, why I can't choose what I want to do? A lot of developers does this, so the futa charachter is dominated or dominates MC. Why MC can't spontaneously have a relation and choose how to approach and what to do? There are just a couple of games where this is possible in some way (WVM and Lunars Chosen). In the main time I'll wait for next update :-D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9inchz

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Jesus Christ Triss is one of the hottest girls I've ever seen in a sex game. I just wish the animations were smoother for me...

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019

So the winners are Triss and Kenzie.

I wasn't expecting that result, to be honest. And so I'm really glad that most of you liked the new character.
I'm gonna do a hot 69 render the other day.
In the meantime, check out the quick render with our hotties.
Triss_Kenzie-Edit.jpg

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

So the winners are Triss and Kenzie.

I wasn't expecting that result, to be honest. And so I'm really glad that most of you liked the new character.
I'm gonna do a hot 69 render the other day.
In the meantime, check out the quick render with our hotties.
View attachment 639685
I can't speak for everyone, but I think the issue most people who dislike Kenzie have, isn't about her looks, but her attitude. And even then, it's more of the lack of options in the MC's response (it's what I said before about being her bitch of have no content). In this render she won't speak, so problem solved...

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Well, this update disappointed me too since femdom is something that I really dislike, and even if you go for the dom it still looks very much like femdom.
I hope in the future the relationship with Kenzie can be without sub/dom aspects.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well, this update disappointed me too since femdom is something that I really dislike, and even if you go for the dom it still looks very much like femdom.
I hope in the future the relationship with Kenzie can be without sub/dom aspects.
I see. Was getting that vibe from the very first interaction and went to check the tags for femdom. Very much not a fan

Edit: Wow. After finishing the update Kenzie can take a long walk off a short pier. No matter what you do it's a shitty scene.

Edit 2: Just to clarify. I have no real problems with her looks (fan of Jenna from Personal Trainer) but rather the inevitability of her domming you in this release. I don't care who it is, if someone grabbed me by the dick like she does I'd politely tell them to fuck off and start swinging if they didn't.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I understand what most of you want. But I can't do everything in one update, I need time.
In the future updates you can make Kenzie a more obedient and feminine girl, if you want to...
Just to echo the sentiment of a lot of folks here, i am enjoying your game especially because you gave us an option with Triss(Both versions of Triss' content are hot btw) but I am most definitely looking forward to the other options for Kenzie. Being forced into something with no alternative vs getting next to no content isnt my style.

Also, I felt pretty cheated and pissed cuz of where it ended after having to go through that with the promise of a prize...and then no prize. Seriously wtf man? XD
But enough of that. Keep up the good work. Cant please everyone but hopefully the other options will satisfy most of us. Awesome renders and the animation is a lot better than a lot of what I have personally played. Looking forward to the other girls as well (y)

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
Chapter 4 (Part 1) Public Release

OP links updated

Photo gallery and Scene gallery added to the game.
You can unlock Photos and Scenes during the game, but you have to be 10$+ Patron to see them.

Also you can test Online version (with very simplified animations) of this update:

Ninjaman2470

Feb 3, 2019
The way Kenzie was talking about Diana being drunk and asking If I took advantage sounds like she talking from experience. This has my curiosity but hopefully we won't have to compete with her in more ways than one l don't want to be her bitch lol

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes