• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JSebasastianF1

Aug 17, 2019
First off, you've done an awesome job with this game!!! Very nice renders and in my opinion very hot chicks!!!
Now, I've been going nuts trying to find the "Possible Secret" in the Kitchen scene... I'm on Android version so it's a little tricky unless I hide the text box and then drag my finger all over the screen until I pass over the right spot... But I've gone all over the kitchen scene over and over still can't find the Possible Secret...

Reactions: Gambino Games

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Has anybody noticed, that in Photo Gallery, 5 last photos don`t fit the screen ???? My resolution is 1920x1080 and I`m using the WT Mod !!!! Top of the pictures are out of screen !!!!

Reactions: Duke Leo

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Has anybody noticed, that in Photo Gallery, 5 last photos don`t fit the screen ???? My resolution is 1920x1080 and I`m using the WT Mod !!!! Top of the pictures are out of screen !!!!
Same, i'm not sure if it's because of the mod or even the screen resolution.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Happy New Year guys! Good luck and health to all of us this year! Take care of yourself, your loved ones and your health!
This year will be for new us, let's not let ourselves down!

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and Skapa

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
What's the point of giving option telling Kenzie to fuck off then force us to be submissive 5 seconds later?

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes