ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What's the point of giving option telling Kenzie to fuck off then force us to be submissive 5 seconds later?
You don't have to be. You can still be dominant with her it just requires specific choices.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
You don't have to be. You can still be dominant with her it just requires specific choices.
I picked dominant choices, then was given no choice and was forced to let her do what she wanted.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I picked dominant choices, then was given no choice and was forced to let her do what she wanted.
Hmm, it's been a while but if you're not playing with Trans Kenzie you would be able to forcibly creampie her during the shower scene which lets you know you're on the dom path. Atleast that's what my memory is telling me, i could have characters names mixed up though.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Ok, so I just need the standalone animation of this

It is just so fucking hot!
Anyone have this as a movie file or something that I can download?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok, so I just need the standalone animation of this

It is just so fucking hot!
Anyone have this as a movie file or something that I can download?
Looks to be a merger of two files from game. (TheNewMe-Ch4.p3.Extra-pc\game\Chapter1-2\anim) files named 06_oasis_04.webm and 06_oasis_05.webm (Those are two that closely match that)

Reactions: fz

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Looks to be a merger of two files from game. (TheNewMe-Ch4.p3.Extra-pc\game\Chapter1-2\anim) files named 06_oasis_04.webm and 06_oasis_05.webm (Those are two that closely match that)
Thank you! Much appreciated!

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Presumably the project is abandoned at this stage?
Well, there has been communication from dev on Discord. It sounded like things are a bit of a struggle but still somewhat moving forward. I'd give it a while longer before writing it off. However, the dev should probably ask for it to be put onhold if he can't get the next update out in the next month or so.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Well, there has been communication from dev on Discord. It sounded like things are a bit of a struggle but still somewhat moving forward. I'd give it a while longer before writing it off. However, the dev should probably ask for it to be put onhold if he can't get the next update out in the next month or so.
Hi. Um ... Did he describe the problem somehow? a problem with physical or psychological health, a creative crisis, family problems?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hi. Um ... Did he describe the problem somehow? a problem with physical or psychological health, a creative crisis, family problems?
He did, but to be honest, I can't remember. Been a number of developers lately who's had issues of different kinds so I don't want to take a wild stab in the dark, in case I mix it up with what another dev has said. But if I find it again I'll post it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So many devs recently have different excuses they kinda all blurred into one.

However....

Covid related issues.
Family problems.
Someone's death.
The dev is a perfectionist and for some reason can't release content but that devs fans eat this shit excuse up.
Mental health problems.
Computer problems.
Natural disaster.
Dog ate my PC.

Cross off the applicable.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah, developer instability is their main problem. It’s a pity that it’s not immediately clear who you can believe.
Only with time will you find out who has real problems, and who is icstor.
Okay, we can only hope that the developer will continue his work. It was a good project and he did well.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes