supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Too bad. I liked the Game. Please correct me if i am wrong. But from the feel of it there are more games that get abandoned in the last 2 years than even before. Especially Games that really had potential.
Probably due to the bar of quality that even artists themself can recognize having completely skyrocketed over the past few years, leaving them unsatisfied with their work.

Reactions: deltami

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Too bad. I liked the Game. Please correct me if i am wrong. But from the feel of it there are more games that get abandoned in the last 2 years than even before. Especially Games that really had potential.
Dev's last post was in Jan but the site says they were seen a few days ago, so they are around still not that it means much given the passage of time. I can only assume the patreon is not paused at this point.

A fair amount of (too many to count now) devs that usually update frequently seemed to have also adopted a 6 month release schedule instead of usual updates many have go silent for months on end then put out a small update then go silent again. They bring in that patreon money so easy now that way. 2-3 years ago I never saw this happen.

Reactions: Back

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Some update cycles got longer because of the increased quality. The rendering of high quality content takes a lot more time. But for sure it looks like some of the devs have perfected the game of only doing the absolut nesessary amount of work to get the maximum amount of money out of it. On the other side there are still a lot of devs that are doing it because they like what they are doing and update more often.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's too bad that this game was abandoned. Once the "engrish" was fixed the game was getting more and more interesting, unfortunate that it ended on a cliffhanger that we will never see resolved.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
This is sad news, i really enjoyed this one and was looking forward to find out more of the story :eek:

I hope this is not definitive abandoned tag...

Reactions: Cold North

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
is it really abandoned? the last post from the dev is feb 1st with ''some news''

Raife

May 16, 2018
is it really abandoned? the last post from the dev is feb 1st with ''some news''
I loved the animations in this game: really first class. But the story was... a bit of a hot mess. The dev created far too many plot threads, to the point where tying all of them up probably felt like a hopeless task. It's not that the story was bad, exactly: just overly elaborate and ambitious.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
So, what happened to the dev? I don't see anything recent even on their Discord. Though I did note this comment by Gambino over there on December 11th (one day before this thread was updated)...
Hey, I'll be honest with you, now I have a lot of work in real life, so it is unlikely that the update will be ready this year...
I suppose that was meant for 2021 then? Welp, I guess it is what it is. Do y'all have any other recent news than what I got?

Anyway, let me see if I'm recalling the right game or not. Is this the one where the MC is a soldier and has all those inappropriate tattoos and goes on a mission into the jungle and finds a hidden bunker early on in the game?
If so, I think I had shelved this one for a time; though, I tried to put in a sincere attempt at it. Honestly I did, but I simply couldn't stretch my suspension of disbelief much after that incredulous start of the story and from doing a bunch of eyerolls. Those preview images looked so, so good (sans tattoos) but I couldn't power through this part before giving up. Hence, I don't know how much the story has progressed beyond this jungle prologue.

I know this might get a few biased answers when I ask the following in the game's thread, but is this something I should give another crack at (as in, the story gets a lot better), or is the investment in time not worth it especially since it *does* appear that the game is indeed abandoned (and not just because F95 deemed it so)? Like, is it even worth playing knowing that the game is incomplete and possibly leave on a sour cliffhanger, or is it better to just view over the CGs, appreciate the art, and move on to other projects? As you guys are the ones that played through the game, I'll weigh any feedback, but I'm leaning towards the latter. In any case, y'all have a good week and stay safe! Cheers!

Reactions: shadow5
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes