SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I assume there is a lot of voice from other characters instead of text, but I don't get anything under linux!

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I assume there is a lot of voice from other characters instead of text, but I don't get anything under linux!
No voices in this game, just a few environment sounds.
If you mean dialogs: you need to play the new version [Ch.2b], there's no problem with that.
In the old version - go to the Main menu -> Preferences -> Language - select English.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
awesome job so far..one thing i dont like is how the camera moves during sex scenes,,started feeling like motion sickness u get on a small boat on large waves,lol...

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
3g10.jpg

Hey, guys!

I was planning on finishing all the renders this week. But everything went wrong when I decided to add the sex scene to the game :) Originally, the update was planned without sex scenes, just blue balling. But I decided it wasn't good... So the amount of work has increased slightly.

240 renders are already finished. There's also a lot of work done with the animation. I hope the update will be ready in 2 weeks. But I don't want to set any deadlines.

Have a nice weekend!

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 527780

Hey, guys!

I was planning on finishing all the renders this week. But everything went wrong when I decided to add the sex scene to the game :) Originally, the update was planned without sex scenes, just blue eggs. But I decided it wasn't good... So the amount of work has increased slightly.

240 renders are already finished. There's also a lot of work done with the animation. I hope the update will be ready in 2 weeks. But I don't want to set any deadlines.

Have a nice weekend!
Personally I appreciate the fact that you didn't rush to upload something that wasn't good enough for you. It's your work and you should feel good about it, before sharing it with the world.

Reactions: Gambino Games

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
View attachment 527780

Hey, guys!

I was planning on finishing all the renders this week. But everything went wrong when I decided to add the sex scene to the game :) Originally, the update was planned without sex scenes, just blue balling. But I decided it wasn't good... So the amount of work has increased slightly.

Have a nice weekend!
Thanks for being transparent and for the lovely preview of the goddess Triss.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 527780

Hey, guys!

Have a nice weekend!
yes to more beautiful dark skinned goddesses

Reactions: armion82
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes