Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
(After looking at the screenshots...) So, is this agent more into busting drug dealers or cherries? :cautious:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Vikki looks nice
+ Good animations
+ Really like the way you designed Triss
+ The vistas, the male models, the lighting, everything looks nice
+ Eva and Diana are smoking

+- And the award for the most unneeded animation of all time goes to... the intro soldier... xD
+- After finishing the game... dude, way too many animations. I'd love more picture-based content instead of those masses of animations for tiny things

- I don't enjoy Quick Time events in these games

Sadly, it was over way too quick. But I liked what's there.

Reactions: Gambino Games

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
+ Vikki looks nice
+ Good animations
+ Really like the way you designed Triss
+ The vistas, the male models, the lighting, everything looks nice
+ Eva and Diana are smoking

+- And the award for the most unneeded animation of all time goes to... the intro soldier... xD
+- After finishing the game... dude, way too many animations. I'd love more picture-based content instead of those masses of animations for tiny things

- I don't enjoy Quick Time events in these games

Sadly, it was over way too quick. But I liked what's there.
Thank you for your detailed feedback!
Can you post it in Reviews section? :rolleyes:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nice Game,Nice Renders, story is oke, but im not into the futa/trans crap, so i have to skip this game.

Wish you the best of luck, dev
It's completely optional and it doesn't change the story at all if you avoid it.

Reactions: lipton23

Sof01

Jun 6, 2017
Played for the first time and I really liked it , the story and characters are great and attractive and animations are very nice. Best of luck for your game I'm looking forward to the next update (y)

I'm not sure but I think you made a mistake on the front of the restaurant, you wrote "restaurant francaise" which is wrong but on the front window you wrote it right

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
a lot of restaurants in Quebec have "cuisine Française à (insert town or city name)" so...maybe the asset was made by a Quebecois :p
By a Quebecois who flunked basic French at school, since "cuisine" is a feminine word and therefore française is the correct adjective while "restaurant" is masculine and the adjective should read français with no -e.
Romance languages are so fucked up with their word genders, verb conjugations and shit. But at least they're not German :Kappa:.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Animations in this are crazy good. Also facial expressions, which is usually overlooked ( and ruins the scene).
Some of dialogue could be improved a bit ( but better than most of "engrish"), but overall really strong opening.

Reactions: Gambino Games

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
are there dialogues in the game? after first girl says "we are friends, rigth?" then appears only image and my choices, without knowing what girl reply
edit. and know i noticed at the beginning, where i think some story tell should be, there's only the soldier image, without text, and after a few click the shoot time begins. it seems something miss in my game

Gambino Games

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
are there dialogues in the game? after first girl says "we are friends, rigth?" then appears only image and my choices, without knowing what girl reply
I have solved the problem with dialogs in the update [Ch.2b]. What version do you use?
Anyway, go to the Main menu -> Preferences -> Language - select English

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes