Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Out of the love, lust and dom paths which has the most content? I dont really want to replay the game 3 times so I want to pick up the math with the most amount of lewds.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Out of the love, lust and dom paths which has the most content? I dont really want to replay the game 3 times so I want to pick up the math with the most amount of lewds.
You only need to worry about Anna's, the other girls don't care much stats wise

Reactions: Engelstein
Nov 28, 2022
check this walkthrough to find the requirements. use CTRL to skip dialogues if you want to rush for the scenes.

blacktoad and everyone else, I made a walkthrough for the dialogue stat points and various stat checks. As well explaining a few story forks that can be confusing bc they lead to skipping scenes/different scenes later on. Some of the stat gains are guesses by me but it's more or less accurate I think (feel free to point out errors and I'll correct them). It's chronological so it also might help figure out in what order to do things, but most scenes/segments where you don't gain any stats are left out.

Some of the stat checks may also be inaccurate because in one case I know of (Anna's lust>7) "Char's stat>X" means X+1 or more to pass the check, whereas in most other cases >X seems to indicate X or more. Either typos or bugs. Sir Toadstaff, prithee fixeth.

In case people don't understand the syntax. Positive stat changes are statname1 statname4 etc. Negative ones are statname-3 etc. #s prefix choices, and the number of #s correspond to how far down the choice tree it is. So main choices are #, sub choices are ##, ### etc. Choices that are presented together in the game are clustered together, whereas ones that appear before or after are separated by gaps. The "====" is to mark the end of a scene/segment.

New status as of 0.7a (for now the only example of it is the party at joe's): "UNDER THE INFLUNCE" which is displayed on the top right of the screen as an exclamation sign inside a circle. this alters some dialogues and stat gains/losses, or makes them unavailable as long as it's active. basically if you get high drunk etc your behaviour reflects that (which can be good or bad). from here on i will prefix any changed or unavailable dialogue options with "UTI".

EDIT 14.10.22: updated for 0.9a to incl the new alice/catherine gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faptastic15

Feb 9, 2023
View attachment 1952691

Overview:
The Night Driver is a point and click, RPG, adult game. Set in a dark and dirty world, full of drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, and liars. The main story is set around families with a history of criminal, backstabbing, and affairs.
The goal for me is to create a big world, with lots of places, characters, scenes (content in general), and believable crime/erotic thriller story.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: BlackToad - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough - Save (0.9a) - Animations Folder -

narutoking2042 & aj1 thanks for the link

View attachment 1355083 View attachment 1355084 View attachment 1355085 View attachment 1355086 View attachment 1355087 View attachment 1355088 View attachment 1355089 View attachment 1355090 View attachment 1355091 View attachment 1355093 View attachment 1952689 View attachment 1952690
Love the artstyle, great work!

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes