PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Can the F95 staff add the NTR tag to the game tags please. Was playing and one of the girls cheated on me like wtf.
Which one? The PROSTITUTE? That you're not in a relationship with? That's the only unavoidable one. I already tried explaining to you my guy, that's not NTR c'mon :p:LOL: It's ok if you didn't like it, nothing wrong with that, but it's not NTR... it's PROSTITUTION which is also a tag that this game possesses.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Corruption tag works more like you take an innocent girl and turn her into a mega-slut. In this game, you're already dealing with prostitutes and the mob, it's pretty hard to go further than that. Only Alice's route might work for the tag, unless we find out she's already working her ass off (literally) for whatever reasons

Lol
LOL, great point. Touche

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Spamming the same empty post in many threads at once isn't the best idea to not get nuked

deevru

Jul 13, 2022
This game could at least use a pause button, since it doesn't pause neither when minimized or tabbed out of. In my case, this moment I'm on a lower end lappy and after a while of playing, the system starts heating up and the game gets laggy. If this happens in some other games, I just pause them or minimize the game, in a few moments the temps drop.
Either or, any game could use a pause button or pause on minimize functionality to to not have music blaring when you just want to move away from the game for a short moment as well.

TL-DR:
Game could use a pause button (when not in the middle of timed decision events, of course)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
This game could at least use a pause button, since it doesn't pause neither when minimized or tabbed out of. In my case, this moment I'm on a lower end lappy and after a while of playing, the system starts heating up and the game gets laggy. If this happens in some other games, I just pause them or minimize the game, in a few moments the temps drop.
Either or, any game could use a pause button or pause on minimize functionality to to not have music blaring when you just want to move away from the game for a short moment as well.

TL-DR:
Game could use a pause button (when not in the middle of timed decision events, of course)
Welcome to Unity (and crappy PCs). It'll keep running at 100% until you close it, there's not much else you can do. Could try pestering the dev for a frame limiter or lowering the resolution a few notches. Or closing the game every 5 mins

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Fk the game, I would be happy with 20 pages of the artwork lol

Joking aside, it is actually a really great game on so many levels.

1, The ambience of the game is great.
2, The angle of the view is quite unique (to me anyway)
3, Artwork is amazing and what we need more of.
4, Story makes sense.
5, The dev is also a really nice person.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Ran into an empty screen. Went to the hotel when I was supposed to be getting ideas for it. Mis-clicked and went to Room 1 a second time and clicked to go back. Screen faded to black but came to the same room but I couldn't click on anything or escape. Ended up closing game and losing all my progress. :\

sunny993

Oct 2, 2021
*Download a game expecting nothing. Forget. Play some AAA game...got bored. Play The night driver to see what's it's like...feel some much interessed in the story, the character, the staging (i hop it's the good word) the "film noir" atmosphere*
Okey...so i just play this game for 8 hour in just one time....And i'm more hype for an update of this game than most of the game i got...guess i need to put some money on the side for patron...Cool, cool, cool, cool

max_it_up

Feb 12, 2023
*Download a game expecting nothing. Forget. Play some AAA game...got bored. Play The night driver to see what's it's like...feel some much interessed in the story, the character, the staging (i hop it's the good word) the "film noir" atmosphere*
Okey...so i just play this game for 8 hour in just one time....And i'm more hype for an update of this game than most of the game i got...guess i need to put some money on the side for patron...Cool, cool, cool, cool
Be careful this game contains NTR in it.

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes