JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Just @ the dev and wait for him to come
i didnt @ because i think BlackToad comes here frequently and the topic doesnt move too much so it isnt hard to read :BootyTime:

btw BlackToad it is too much to ask for a longer Anna scene when they "celebrate the deal"? i think the scene is kinda short for something that probably is very important for the story. a couple more positions and a little more dialogue would be top notch.
just a suggestion :BootyTime::BootyTime:

Reactions: blacktoad

omidah

Apr 2, 2022
When I click on an item to pick it up , the circular menu appears flashing and won't stop.
What is the solution to this problem?

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
When I click on an item to pick it up , the circular menu appears flashing and won't stop.
What is the solution to this problem?
I have this on my laptop, sometimes, in some version. I don't have it on my desktop. Never figured out what the difference was or is. It's been discussed in the thread before so maybe search whether somebody found out something; maybe it's a codex or driver issue ...

Alt+Tab seemed to temporarily help. Alt+Tab, try again, if it doesn't, repeat, until it does. Is it fun to play that way? No.

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
I could've sworn there was mod made for The Night Driver which allowed players to have unlimited money and edit the relationship status with the girls. I've had to restart the game because of the update, which I'm cool with, but it would be nice to experience it with the cheats again too.

Notttyou

Dec 23, 2021
View attachment 1952691

Overview:
The Night Driver is a point and click, RPG, adult game. Set in a dark and dirty world, full of drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, and liars. The main story is set around families with a history of criminal, backstabbing, and affairs.
The goal for me is to create a big world, with lots of places, characters, scenes (content in general), and believable crime/erotic thriller story.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-04
Release Date: 2022-12-29
Developer: BlackToad - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Walkthrough - Save (0.9a) - Animations Folder -

narutoking2042 & aj1 thanks for the link

View attachment 1355083 View attachment 1355084 View attachment 1355085 View attachment 1355086 View attachment 1355087 View attachment 1355088 View attachment 1355089 View attachment 1355090 View attachment 1355091 View attachment 1355093 View attachment 1952689 View attachment 1952690
I played a lot of games on this platform this is for sure the best one on here when it comes out on steam I will buy it ASAP. if you have a day to spare i would recommend it because it is legit a good game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I could've sworn there was mod made for The Night Driver which allowed players to have unlimited money and edit the relationship status with the girls. I've had to restart the game because of the update, which I'm cool with, but it would be nice to experience it with the cheats again too.
There's a cheat mode in-game by default now. You can spam $, change girls stats and get every item.
I played a lot of games on this platform this is for sure the best one on here when it comes out on steam I will buy it ASAP. if you have a day to spare i would recommend it because it is legit a good game.
Why quote the OP to write a 1 line review ?

Reactions: gabry98dj
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes