Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New update

Hey guys, first, sorry for not posting for a long time. I was postponing it until I have some better news to share. January was a mess for me. I was so hyped for a new year, a fresh start, but life was like - nope. On top of that, I was sick at the begging of January, then I managed to get some rest and do some work, but then I got sick again last week. I guess we now have two stupid seasonal viruses, or my gamer immune system is not existing.

New date for the update

My initial plan was to try to release a new update around the beginning of February and to try releasing monthly. But now, because I lost 2-3 weeks, I will have to move it to end of the February, if everything goes as well.

New plan

I decided to try to change a few things in the way I work on the game. I want to try to do less planning and more going straight to work in Unity. I feel like I can do more when I just write and draw the final art. I feel more confident now, and if something is not good, I am more confident about fixing it. For now, I want to focus on the main story revolving around Nicole (mafia, Raven, Joe, Union, etc.) I will progress more in one storyline and then go back to add other ones. This has big pros and big cons, but I want to try it anyway. And I want to post more about what is done and what I’m working on, not about what I plan to do.

New PC

I finally was able to save some money and order a new PC. This would (100%) not be possible without your support here. This is a super big deal for me, it will for sure give me a huge boost with animation, unity work rendering, and even photoshop, and drawing. If you are thinking about a refund, please do it now, because on Monday I’m back to almost zero. :D

New art

I’m posting some new art for you guys. Some new Anna poses in her sex scene and reworked Jen's first illustration. I just want to do new first illustrations for Anna and Jen, I feel like they are important, and now when all the girls have one, these two look so bad to me. I will not start reworking all the art, don’t worry. Just these two I promise. :)

I think that’s it for now. I hope your year started better than mine and that you are healthy and happy. :)

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Twice you are suddenly forced to watch Anna having sex with other men. This makes one wonder why the ntr (netorare) tag is not applicable here.
Twice? What's the second one?
maybe because Nick doesnt have a relationship with Anna at that point so its not cheating
True. Nick has no love interests/relationships with any girl in the game atm.

Reactions: Black-Wolf

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Does the game have any NTR in it?
There's two instances of one character, Anna (head redhead prostitute who owns video store), having an encounter with another man, one of which is in the past that the player sees on VHS, another which the player walks in on.... but she's a prostitute... then there's an encounter involving Gina (the "not your mom") where you can avoid having her fck another guy for info or you can let it happen and potentially get a peak. None of the encounters involve women you're currently in a romantic relationship with, or any kind of shaming or immasculation of the player; if anything, they moreso belittle the women involved if you really have to describe it in those terms, i.e. they're "cheap whores".

I think calling that NTR is stupid personally, but it's definitely not the kind of VN where you have some fantasy harem of young and milf virgins who don't know anything about sex until you teach them. I'd call it being realistic and establishing a believable world; some of us need that to get off. It's especially funny if you are pursuing the PROSTITUTE and not expecting her to fuck other guys lmao

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
..... stuff

I think calling that NTR is stupid personally, but it's definitely not the kind of VN where you have some fantasy harem of young and milf virgins who don't know anything about sex until you teach them. I'd call it being realistic and establishing a believable world; some of us need that to get off. It's especially funny if you are pursuing the PROSTITUTE and not expecting her to fuck other guys lmao
Erm, you might wanna go back and check what milf means

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your world sounds like a cool movie, a World full of corruption actually. Perhaps you should add corruption to the genre tags.
Corruption tag works more like you take an innocent girl and turn her into a mega-slut. In this game, you're already dealing with prostitutes and the mob, it's pretty hard to go further than that. Only Alice's route might work for the tag, unless we find out she's already working her ass off (literally) for whatever reasons
Can the F95 staff add the NTR tag to the game tags please. Was playing and one of the girls cheated on me like wtf.
Lol

Reactions: tviper777
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes