Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Will I start from scratch if I download the new update or is there at least a save file that I can load prior from the new update?
You can load an older save from a prior version, though there's a high chance it'll crap your game. So you'd be better off restarting. Or just unlock the gallery if all you want is the lewds

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So wtf is new?
From the Discord Announcements -

About the V0.9b

Ok, so… I hope all of the bugs are gone now. There were a lot of small things I had to fix and improve, some of them:

- The car drive animation should look better now.
- When you pick up a package for Mery and Gabi, it will be in the inventory.
- The walking sound and music should work in every scene as planned.
- In most of the scenes/days, there will be money in the Bar storage room and Boris will tell you to pick it up if you need it.
- After you talk to Vasyl about Boris and the boys, you can get a bag-man job from him to deliver some cash and get cut from it. You can make money and you will meet Katja.
- Every main girl now has her first illustration when you first see them in the game.
- You can give Gina a necklace when she gives you a jacket (you don’t have to).
- Some static NPCs to give a world more life, and one new NPC - Mr. Hughes.
- Missing items - fixed.
- Stuck after Vasyl and TV - fixed.
- Fixed some events which could be triggered multiple times.
- Some changes to points and stats.

Uploaded V0.9b to Gofile >>

Uploaded Art 2022 to Gofile >>
Looking back a few pages/searching around shouldn't be that hard

wii_gii

Mar 20, 2021
got through about half the game and enjoying the story so far. I think this game has very good foundation and already better than 99% of the games here. I do feel like there needs to be more interactions with the characters in the open world, wherever they are located to have new scenes. I recently finished confined with goddesses, granted completely different genre and gameplay, but i do like the fact that each character they have different interactions in different places the more you progress through the game and the fact that you can basically do whatever you want with the characters once maxed out. More scenes with current characters and more free will with the protagonist, you might have something like good girl gone bad type of masterpiece.

i do like how in game cheats and gallery unlocker is built in the game without having to download a mod, more games should do this ;)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
got through about half the game and enjoying the story so far. I think this game has very good foundation and already better than 99% of the games here. I do feel like there needs to be more interactions with the characters in the open world, wherever they are located to have new scenes. I recently finished confined with goddesses, granted completely different genre and gameplay, but i do like the fact that each character they have different interactions in different places the more you progress through the game and the fact that you can basically do whatever you want with the characters once maxed out. More scenes with current characters and more free will with the protagonist, you might have something like good girl gone bad type of masterpiece.

i do like how in game cheats and gallery unlocker is built in the game without having to download a mod, more games should do this ;)
The cheats are there cause the game loses items at random, so he put a cheat to get them back .....

4run7

May 21, 2020
I reached the point when I'm supposed to find out more about Boris and the Hotel, but I don't find any way to progress the story. Is that the end of the current version or am I missing something?

nvm, I found Gabi
Where to find Gabi?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes