Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
I just started this game and I'm running into problems. When MC get the phone call, I'm guessing the other character is supposed to be on screen when her dialogue pops up, but all I got was quick flashes that never stayed on screen long enough for me to even see who it was. Also, once I leave MC's apartment, I can't reenter the apartment or go into the store. The doors highlight when I mouse over them, but when I click on them to pull up the interface, it flashes on the screen and disappears before I can click on anything. What am I doing wrong here?
Are you using a previous save? If you are, don't. Start a new file for every playthrough to mitigate any bugs.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
bros, something that im wondering for days
is there something you can do with anna's panties? :KEK:
i mean, they are on the inventory but dont have any "function", the other itens have

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
blacktoad
Hi, if you don't mind: I wrote (above) some feedback about serious inaccuracies in the game narrative concerning the Russian (post-Soviet) criminal world.

Great game, by the way.
Thank you, and thanks for this insight. I knew that shesterkie is a low rank, and I was looking for something like that, but not that low :) I really like "frayer", I will use that, and I will be more careful when using real terms in the future. Anyway, I don't think any culture, criminal or otherwise, will get an accurate representation in my game, at all.

whenever a scene happens the screen shakes i am on the mac version
Yeah, this happened to me, but only for like the first one, then it's ok again. I don't know, maybe it's video format or something...

i tried this game today and i liked it a lot but now im reading this thread and i became sad because its probably another game with a lot of potential that will never be finished :(
I have a tattoo of the keys and eightball on my right forearm. Imagine not finishing this game and having to look at it for the rest of my life :D

I just started this game and I'm running into problems. When MC get the phone call, I'm guessing the other character is supposed to be on screen when her dialogue pops up, but all I got was quick flashes that never stayed on screen long enough for me to even see who it was. Also, once I leave MC's apartment, I can't reenter the apartment or go into the store. The doors highlight when I mouse over them, but when I click on them to pull up the interface, it flashes on the screen and disappears before I can click on anything. What am I doing wrong here?
Did you try to lower the quality and resolution?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Thank you, and thanks for this insight. I knew that shesterkie is a low rank, and I was looking for something like that, but not that low :) I really like "frayer", I will use that, and I will be more careful when using real terms in the future. Anyway, I don't think any culture, criminal or otherwise, will get an accurate representation in my game, at all.

Yeah, this happened to me, but only for like the first one, then it's ok again. I don't know, maybe it's video format or something...

I have a tattoo of the keys and eightball on my right forearm. Imagine not finishing this game and having to look at it for the rest of my life :D

Did you try to lower the quality and resolution?
i’m glad you’re dead set on finishing this, it’s one of my favourites both in story and art style.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
I actually kinda liked "shesterka" usage. It means "six", smallest card rank in most commonly used card set. Towards people it means cat's paw, tool, person to do your dirty work and dump, if anything goes wrong. It's kinda apropriate to the role hero is forced to take. It's certanly an insult, but if our guy don't understand the term, it is somewhat subtle insult. Frayer is actually more insulting in this case, it's naive person outside the criminal world, dupable, easy mark. Word comes from
Yiddish, I think.

Molodoy and patsan is fine. Another word that can be used is stremyashiysya/stremlyaga (shorter version), literally "pursuing/aspiring", person who's not the part of vory hiearchy, but trying to take a place in it. Somewhat newer term compared to others but in use.

Great game by the way! Really unique, not one quite like it. Story is like a good criminal thriller movie. And girls, I like how they are not physically pefrect but super hot. Hope for more content with Jennifer.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What this game need is some sort of "sitting cowgirl" : dude (MC of course, NTR doesn't exist) sits on chair/bed and the girl rides him facing away. So we only get her huge ass up on our face and the jiggling buttcheeks. You can also rotate slighty sideways to have some tidders in the scene. A bit like Alice's scene, but she'd be bending forward and the camera is behind them, ass/pussy being the focus (duh). Also, make sure she's doing the riding, makes it more dynamic that way

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
What this game need is some sort of "sitting cowgirl" : dude (MC of course, NTR doesn't exist) sits on chair/bed and the girl rides him facing away. So we only get her huge ass up on our face and the jiggling buttcheeks. You can also rotate slighty sideways to have some tidders in the scene. A bit like Alice's scene, but she'd be bending forward and the camera is behind them, ass/pussy being the focus (duh). Also, make sure she's doing the riding, makes it more dynamic that way
is this what the game needs or what you need my brotha?

edrcf

Jan 7, 2019
Yean, I get what is your story not about Russian or post-Soviet mobsters. It's more like their "cousins". Like how American Italian ethnic gangs are not really "Italian" in the sense of European Italy.
Not to mention the fact that the game itself is in retro (80s neon I think) style.

Well, a direct transfer of modern Russian or post-Soviet terms would be incorrect. Cos in the course of certain events (thanks, Mr. Gorbachev, burn in hell), criminal society has undergone huge transformations. And this was reflected in the terminology.

In the 90s and beyond, gangs were called "brigades", their leaders were "brigadiers". This is specifically a laboring term and I doubt that it could have been used in the Soviet criminal world somewhere in the 70s.
Considering that the thieves' "code" of that time severely restricted "thieves" in their activities as such: "do not hold anything heavier than a knife or a glass in your hand".
In this sense, ordinary job is a disrespectful occupation, especially on the Soviet authorities.

For this case, there is one game called "Atom RPG".
What is interesting about it, in this case, is that the narrator of this game specifically used the world and terminology of the late Soviet Union, around the 80s and slightly late 70s, which, I think, fits perfectly into the concept of your game.
And, as it happened, the developers added one of the old Soviet police "dictionaries of criminal jargon" to the game. And considering that the game also has localization in English, then here are the translated contents of this:

"Freier – person who enjoys no respect in the criminal circle; someone who obeys the law" - as an example of what was mentioned above.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I just finished it and the truth is that it is a jewel. Very novel and an adult story well told. The only thing I've missed is more young female characters, the game is full of Milfs (which isn't bad) but I prefer young girls
You got Alice if you want lolis

Reactions: GucciGang69

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Double posting for bug reporting that's probably been said a few hundred times : there seems to be some overlay bug in the gallery, where the 1st time you load a static image (any image and only once per game restart), Nicole pic 1 gets on top of everything. Animations are ok and if you click the same image again, the "bug" is gone. Example :

1673598225393.png

Reactions: blacktoad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Triple posting cause editing is for wimps : there's also another gallery bug. Gabi's scene 3 doesn't play the 1st 2 steps (bend her over and un-panty her), once the dickening happens, the scene plays (you get the option choices in the bottom left but the screen stays on the gallery with the small pictures) .....

Reactions: blacktoad

bobapwettt

Dec 27, 2022
Will I start from scratch if I download the new update or is there at least a save file that I can load prior from the new update?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes