Sep 14, 2022
I'm stuck on the task "Bring Gina a pie". As soon as I woke up and she gave me her cousins jacket, my items disappeared. I talked to Nancy about the pie. She said her diner is closed. When I try to talk to her again, the option is there but no prompts; same with Gina. I assume I have to drive somewhere to get a pie. But I can't use the car either, it's missing the key symbol. I can't enter the hotel either.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2019
I remember when dev said last v0.9's launch that since he was planning to focus on scenes and new girls without progressing the story, the updates would be faster.

Still subbed to his Patreon but this sure is getting disappointing...

But then again, nothing an (new) Anna scene won't solve :)

gmsman6

Jul 20, 2021
I cant seem to play the game. Once I download it and extract, it gives me an error and none of the files have any data Screenshot 2022-12-27 062908.png

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Is the start of Act II the end of the game? Mine says it is version 0.9a
Current end of the game is when you take over as Raven. You can only get dressed and to the door. That's the end right now.
There is an update right around the corner though.
Also there are quite a few "branches" with different lewd scenes in the current version.

bobapwettt

Dec 27, 2022
Current end of the game is when you take over as Raven. You can only get dressed and to the door. That's the end right now.
There is an update right around the corner though.
Also there are quite a few "branches" with different lewd scenes in the current version.
Just finished the game and I'm quite sure I wasn't able to maximize all the lewd scenes, do you have the save files of those "branches" so I can revisit those lewd scenes?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Just finished the game and I'm quite sure I wasn't able to maximize all the lewd scenes, do you have the save files of those "branches" so I can revisit those lewd scenes?
Just unlock the gallery instead. No savefile hassle that'll screw the game, no restarting mid-route with some random's save, no need to redo all the quests/routes for 1 alternate scene

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Just unlock the gallery instead. No savefile hassle that'll screw the game, no restarting mid-route with some random's save, no need to redo all the quests/routes for 1 alternate scene
It's as said above, just unlock the gallery for now ( you can see how in the OP ) There are definitely more routes than 1 for alternative scenes though. And can't be sure of what and how things will impact story further. So better to wait it out for now until the consequences are more clear especially with update around the corner.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
It's as said above, just unlock the gallery for now ( you can see how in the OP ) There are definitely more routes than 1 for alternative scenes though. And can't be sure of what and how things will impact story further. So better to wait it out for now until the consequences are more clear especially with update around the corner.

Around the corner?
has there been knew info on the next update?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes