PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Nice. Really curious about the female protagonist bits, both in terms of gameplay and narrative.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thank you for your reply but I dont know to change that setting and I would be grateful if you can explain it in steps or pics. Thanks in advance.
Your PC/card is either too old or too flimsy to handle the game. You can't do much. Go to options in the game's menu and reduce the resolution slider. If that doesn't help, change your PC/card

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Our new boi Ben is such a gigachad grey blob with no textures ......... Also, seems like Toadface missed the memo that 0.10 is a thing you can do after 0.9, and not go to 1.0, which most people will think is the "final" or "complete" version

Reactions: Drakorios

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
how do u get katja scene?
You need to talk to "uncle" dude (name eludes me) outside the bar, he'll tell you he needs a "carrier" and you go around collecting protection $ (most probable definition). 1 of those involves Katja, you need to get inside her house and accept her cup of tea. Snu-snu ensues

Reactions: supersomeone

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
You need to talk to "uncle" dude (name eludes me) outside the bar, he'll tell you he needs a "carrier" and you go around collecting protection $ (most probable definition). 1 of those involves Katja, you need to get inside her house and accept her cup of tea. Snu-snu ensues
appreciate it, ig the thing I'm most stumped on is when to actually talk to him, he never brings up the carrier job

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
appreciate it, ig the thing I'm most stumped on is when to actually talk to him, he never brings up the carrier job
It's not 1 of the "main" quests, so you'll mostly stumble upon it at random (I know I did). Keep going back to the front of the bar every time you can and you'll eventually get it. Since the game isn't that long either, it won't take you 10 days IRL

Reactions: supersomeone

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Your PC/card is either too old or too flimsy to handle the game. You can't do much. Go to options in the game's menu and reduce the resolution slider. If that doesn't help, change your PC/card
From my experience whole pc shutting down and restarting after that is power supply issue, his pc is drawing too much power probably also because of no vsynch and unlimited fps and it can't handle it. Old weakened or defective psu. It might also be faulty gpu but that shouldn't crash whole pc.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Why does this game have "Female protagonist" in the tags if there's no way to choose who we play?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why does this game have "Female protagonist" in the tags if there's no way to choose who we play?
Because the game has now switched to female protag.

You start with the male MC and now it's moved to Ravens story.

eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
From my experience whole pc shutting down and restarting after that is power supply issue, his pc is drawing too much power probably also because of no vsynch and unlimited fps and it can't handle it. Old weakened or defective psu. It might also be faulty gpu but that shouldn't crash whole pc.
Thank you for this, I checked the temp when I run the game , it go from 60 to 75 in few seconds then it rises to 100 and my laptop shutdown. I getting a laptop cooler today and see if that make any difference otherwise I may put this game on hold until I decide getting an new laptop.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes