Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Maybe it's a unity engine thing, but is it possible to make this game less reliant on the mouse? I, like most people, like to play my hentai games with one hand, and there's too much needing to click around in this. It wouldn't be so bad if you could use the arrow keys instead. Even when I play with a PS Navigation controller, which lets me move the cursor with my thumb, it's still annoying when everything you click has it's own little pop-up radial menu. Not to mention how choices during sex scenes have to be manually clicked with the mouse too.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Maybe it's a unity engine thing, but is it possible to make this game less reliant on the mouse? I, like most people, like to play my hentai games with one hand, and there's too much needing to click around in this. It wouldn't be so bad if you could use the arrow keys instead. Even when I play with a PS Navigation controller, which lets me move the cursor with my thumb, it's still annoying when everything you click has it's own little pop-up radial menu. Not to mention how choices during sex scenes have to be manually clicked with the mouse too.
Get an extra hand or learn to either click with your left hand or how to polish the meat with said left hand ...... Or just unlock the gallery and have less need of clicking everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: Summin

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

If you didn’t play it yet, Lana is Raven’s next-door neighbor. She is hot, but what is she like, and how she looks?
(I had to make another poll to enable multiple choices, mb)

Asian-15
Black-7
Latin-12
Light hair-2
Dark hair-18
Long hair-18
Short hair-7
Big boobs-25
Small boobs-8
Serious-22
Cute-6

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Raven photosudio....help please... :(
You just need to click and grab like 5-6 things in a certain order (not even that, you can collect most of the junk out of order). She even tells you what you need and when to use it. Whole scene takes less than a minute to complete

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
You just need to click and grab like 5-6 things in a certain order (not even that, you can collect most of the junk out of order). She even tells you what you need and when to use it. Whole scene takes less than a minute to complete
Can you describe the order?? Camera, Dev Solution, photo paper..... Spiral films on desk....thats all

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
dont even have the keys on my inventory on the top of the screen
That's why I said you could add them via the cheat menu.

It will either say "Off" or "On" beside the black book. Click on that.
1679660725046.png
Then click on car keys in the items section to get them added to the inventory.
1679660758526.png

Hispanian_Viking

Nov 27, 2018
I don´t know man... Game is awesome, but this kind of "update" seems pretty lame to me. No update like this would be better. If at least It´d have gave me an hour of fun and some linearity and ingame finished art.. Gray silhouetted characters? No thanks. No hype/hope for a unsusbtancial half an hour.
Obviously this one, is not gonna evolve or end soon. So FTS.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes