steama90

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys, i need your help. I'm stuck in that fucking dream where you enter the palace and then talk to Mery. Then, i went in a room where you can see a couple fucking on a desk and i can't understand what do i have to do. Wherever i go or point the mouse bring me back to the same point. Can someone please help me?

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Lana.jpg
So, Lana is Asian, serious, and has long hair and big boobs. I made three versions of her (not the final art). Which one will be Lana?
(I’m so glad that you will make this choice for me, I love them all)

edited:devilish:(all available on the site)

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019

So, Lana is Asian, serious, and has long hair and big boobs.
So she's serious and a huge stoner? What kind of mad-lib personality is this? It's cool though. I'd vote for 2 because she looks the chubbiest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lukasz1

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
As soon as I leave the apartment in the first scene I cant interact with anything.
Please help
Unless it's user error, it may be a bug. Try starting a fresh save. Since it's the first scene it's not a big loss.
Hi guys, i need your help. I'm stuck in that fucking dream where you enter the palace and then talk to Mery. Then, i went in a room where you can see a couple fucking on a desk and i can't understand what do i have to do. Wherever i go or point the mouse bring me back to the same point. Can someone please help me?
This seems strange. You'd normally just approach the people, or talk to that lady that led you there. If that doesn't work, it may be a bug. Try reloading.

Bongmaster69

Dec 29, 2020
Game is unique and a breath of fresh air in a world of stale renpy VAs. Art design is incredible, music is great, graphics are very very good. It's also pretty fuckin sexy too, well done. Can't wait to see where this goes.

My only hope is that there are more choices and opportunities to kind of free-roam. Running and optimising the brothel would be dope.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game is unique and a breath of fresh air in a world of stale renpy VAs. Art design is incredible, music is great, graphics are very very good. It's also pretty fuckin sexy too, well done. Can't wait to see where this goes.

My only hope is that there are more choices and opportunities to kind of free-roam. Running and optimising the brothel would be dope.
It's a story-driven game, and the fact we just switched MCs would suggest your dream won't happen (soon at least)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
if only there's a mod that tells you which stat each choice gives
the game is good, it's just slow to replay if i want to see everything

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
if only there's a mod that tells you which stat each choice gives
the game is good, it's just slow to replay if i want to see everything
Stats only matter for Anna, and even then, you can't get all her scenes in 1 run

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes