Sep 14, 2022
Game seems well made but I keep wondering if this is one of those games where you constantly have to run around and grind just to get 10% of sex content.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game seems well made but I keep wondering if this is one of those games where you constantly have to run around and grind just to get 10% of sex content.
Run around, yes. Grind, not really, at least not yet ....... You get some stats from talking to the girls but none except 1 needs a threshold for lewds. And you can't get all that 1 girl's scenes in 1 playthrough anyway (unless you unlock the gallery)

Shoulda just quoted myself from the post above yours ..............................................................

Reactions: mrastickman

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The left one, IDK, seems sort of matronly, whereas the center has the sort of sophistication that I like. Or, maybe it's just the alcohol, and it simply boils down to the ass. Kinda like the right one's face, but usually prefer more lithe chicks.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The left one, IDK, seems sort of matronly, whereas the center has the sort of sophistication that I like. Or, maybe it's just the alcohol, and it simply boils down to the ass. Kinda like the right one's face, but usually prefer more lithe chicks.
Left looks like a good pick for an "older" brothel employee. The right 1 feels more like a schoolgirl (college and the likes, not highschool)

Reactions: Gato21

secretm780

Jun 7, 2020
Wait, WHAT!?!?

I haven't played the game in a year and a half (was waiting for the content to pile up). Now I'm not sure I want to.

I don't play games with female protagonist. As a male, my brain is wired to fuck the girl; not to get fucked by the guy.

I only hope that the switch up is a small part of the story, and it doesn't involve any sexual interactions.
Same, I’ll tolerate female protag games if there’s lez shit or whatever, but the whole getting fucked by guys thing will always feel off and weird. At least give us a male POV option during the sex scenes, like wtf.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Luckily I'm secretly a weirdo American-Italian-Russian small-time criminal doing dubious odd jobs for sexy women, otherwise I really couldn't play this game. Imagine interacting with fiction that's not literally about and for you, specifically, personally, whoa, that'd be insane ...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Saved. Your figures are great. Honestly, you inspire me to get back into the business.
Being a runner in the Soviet mafia ? Or drawing lewds of thicc girls in lingerie/pantyhoses ? Both seem a good choice in life though

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Being a runner in the Soviet mafia ? Or drawing lewds of thicc girls in lingeire/pantyhoses ? Both seem a good choice in life though
Lol I don't think the Russian mob would accept me, but lewds of zaftig bombshells in fancy getups? Aye, I think I could get into that.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes