gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Because the game has now switched to female protag.

You start with the male MC and now it's moved to Ravens story.
Wait, WHAT!?!?

I haven't played the game in a year and a half (was waiting for the content to pile up). Now I'm not sure I want to.

I don't play games with female protagonist. As a male, my brain is wired to fuck the girl; not to get fucked by the guy.

I only hope that the switch up is a small part of the story, and it doesn't involve any sexual interactions.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, WHAT!?!?

I haven't played the game in a year and a half (was waiting for the content to pile up). Now I'm not sure I want to.

I don't play games with female protagonist. As a male, my brain is wired to fuck the girl; not to get fucked by the guy.

I only hope that the switch up is a small part of the story, and it doesn't involve any sexual interactions.
From what i've read it's going to be quite a big part and have about as much sex as the first part of the game.

As far as I remember, Ravens story has been planned from the start.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blacktoad

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
From what i've read it's going to be quite a big part and have about as much sex as the first part of the game.

As far as I remember, Ravens story has been planned from the start.
Damn!

I should have followed this thread more closely. I would have dropped this game a long time ago.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
ok, if i might ask without resident bots (if there is any?) jumping at my bones instantly - where the fuck is boris in "talk with vasyl about gina" quest?
there is no traces of the dude anywhere, and cant do the shit in that loop.
my bet would be on a bug (as it isnt the first one so far, despite i just have started playing it).

so, something has to be off here. either im not seeing obvious things, or all those "woow, what a masterpiece...bump 5starers" reviews have to be from future, when the game is if not finished at least polished to be 99% bugs free.

Last edited:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
ok, if i might ask without resident bots (if there is any?) jumping at my bones instantly - where the fuck is boris in "talk with vasyl about gina" quest?
there is no traces of the dude anywhere, and cant do the shit in that loop.
my bet would be on a bug (as it isnt the first one so far, despite i just have started playing it).

so, something has to be off here. either im not seeing obvious things, or all those "woow, what a masterpiece...bump 5starers" reviews have to be from future, when the game is if not finished at least polished to be 99% bugs free.
My guy, he's right outside the exit of the Bar's Office. Did you find him yet? :unsure:
office.png
boris.png

Reactions: Abhai

Burn85

May 25, 2018
it would be great if the heroine was given more time and opportunities. I really like the female characters. But without excessive perversion, more realistic. :love:(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
it would be great if the heroine was given more time and opportunities. I really like the female characters. But without excessive perversion, more realistic. :love:(y)
thanks...for whatever the reason could be, i had no access to him at the given time.
so i loaded one of the older saves, and it all worked well.
yet, now im again stuck with madame :HideThePain:
gotta roll back, again, and try to do quests in some order, not jumping around as i did:unsure:

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
thanks...for whatever the reason could be, i had no access to him at the given time.
gotta roll back, again, and try to do quests in some order, not jumping around as i did:unsure:
Good luck brother. The game is very quirky for now, but I have faith in Mr. Blacktoad. Call it a gut feeling.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The game is known to fuck itself if you load an older save into a new build. You're playing with fire if you keep using and going back in saves
Does anyone know when the update comes?
What update ? You got 1 a week ago

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
As soon as I leave the apartment in the first scene I cant interact with anything.
Please help

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes