Decus

May 13, 2019
The game is super, the characters are class, overall respect
Can you drop the archive with images ... ???

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
There is an objective list now (V.0.3b), the icon next to settings in inventory. Tanya doesn't, Chris does, but you have to make the right choice what to say.
awesome. ALL PRAISE THE TOAD!
Oh no, I got the Chris scene. But I thought during the conversation leading to it there would be a scene instead of just the car moving scene xD. Especially when you go higher and higher *wink*

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Really excited for the next patch :) this is one of very few, a handful, titles I still play and follow on here. Most others I enjoyed have been cancelled or turned to shite over the ladt year or so. Enjoy this thouroghly so far

Reactions: fortuna95

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Really excited for the next patch :) this is one of very few, a handful, titles I still play and follow on here. Most others I enjoyed have been cancelled or turned to shite over the ladt year or so. Enjoy this thouroghly so far
I am glad to hear that :) I will do my best not to disappoint you. I am curious about those other games you liked, can you recommend something? I don’t mind if they are canceled.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I am glad to hear that :) I will do my best not to disappoint you. I am curious about those other games you liked, can you recommend something? I don’t mind if they are canceled.
No worries about my opinion, you do you :) I'm not developing or contributing anything meaningful, I'm just a grumpy old git enjoying your effortd :)

PMed you some lists and comments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Does anybody know if there is a way to get Gabi to come to your room a second time so you can unlock all of her scenes in the gallery on the same save file?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So is 0.4 just dream and then talk to Gina in the bath and in the living room or there is more and my save is bugged?

TimMathew

May 24, 2021
H
So is 0.4 just dream and then talk to Gina in the bath and in the living room or there is more and my save is bugged?
How do you get to the second Gina scene?

also the only sex updates are new sex positions for when you visit amy, and new cum finish scene for the blonde lady.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
H

How do you get to the second Gina scene?

also the only sex updates are new sex positions for when you visit amy, and new cum finish scene for the blonde lady.
I don't know, after going to bed, there i a dream, then talking to Gina inside bathroom, then living room dialogue and that's it.

Reactions: kymico
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes