Pokemonboy

Oct 18, 2017
Reading back I'm glad I'm not the only one with the issue of not being able to watch the scenes, it work fine for me in V0.1 but not now. (by scenes I mean the BJ in the car with Gabi and the scene in Anna's living room while watching the movie)
I'm on Windows 7

Reactions: blacktoad

Sergio61rus

Aug 16, 2019
Don't do this to me :( I was like, it's something with Win 7 for sure... No videos at all showing on Win 10? Do you have the main menu background or intro cine? All H-scenes are not showing? Can I know your pc config maybe? Sorry for all the questions :/
No H-Scenes on win 7. Player.log. If it helps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
This game is pretty cool. Good setting and characters, hot animations. Definitely looking forward to more. After multiple playthroughs on Windows 10, I only received a black H screen on one occasion and I believe it was random, as it did not happen again.

poideryui

Nov 17, 2017
I love the game but I'm also stuck with the reload of my save with the blond woman. I have also a black screen with the movie scene when I ask Anna to masturbate.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
i'm playing this for the first time. i just finished bringing the blonde christina back home. is that it or there more to do?. i can't seem to do anything else

redbuttcheeks

Nov 5, 2017
I'm loving the concept and execution of the game so far. You really got me with the mamacita latina and her talkin' - keep it up. Really tempted to support you, because of your unique work so far :)

• Red Heart

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Cool game. And the setting and story seems interesting.
I just want a quest log we can check though. Or is it already in game and I just missed the shortcut somehow

PS: Do the Tanya and Christina drive chat has no scene? Or is it just bugged? Because there were like flashes during the whole thing

Last edited:

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Cool game. And the setting and story seems interesting.
I just want a quest log we can check though. Or is it already in game and I just missed the shortcut somehow

PS: Do the Tanya and Christina drive chat has no scene? Or is it just bugged? Because there were like flashes during the whole thing
There is an objective list now (V.0.3b), the icon next to settings in inventory. Tanya doesn't, Chris does, but you have to make the right choice what to say.

Reactions: mamameolhando
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes