blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Im on Win 10 and its doing the same thing plus phonebooth scene with the blonde girl isnt triggering. Great game by the way, love the vibe, music and characters so far.
Don't do this to me :( I was like, it's something with Win 7 for sure... No videos at all showing on Win 10? Do you have the main menu background or intro cine? All H-scenes are not showing? Can I know your pc config maybe? Sorry for all the questions :/

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I had the issue with country singer at phone booth not triggering.. it triggered just fine first time, I reloaded into before the scene because I f**d up the car ride convo. Couldn't get it to trigger from loaded save, not sure why. Replayed from a fresh start and it triggered just fine again.
On win10 if that matters.
No problem with animations at all.
Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
I had the issue with country singer at phone booth not triggering.. it triggered just fine first time, I reloaded into before the scene because I f**d up the car ride convo. Couldn't get it to trigger from loaded save, not sure why. Replayed from a fresh start and it triggered just fine again.
On win10 if that matters.
No problem with animations at all.
Cheers
Oh, this is super helpful, thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: balvenie1401

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Don't do this to me :( I was like, it's something with Win 7 for sure... No videos at all showing on Win 10? Do you have the main menu background or intro cine? All H-scenes are not showing? Can I know your pc config maybe? Sorry for all the questions :/
sorry let me clarify Im seeing intro and main menu animations and I started a new game and everything worked fine but then when I loaded a earlier save to try out a different decision it didnt show the animation, so far just for the hotel and theatre scenes, although when I reopened the game they worked. Also yeah the scene in the phone booth and girl didnt trigger after I played from a loaded save and Im stuck there now no matter what I do.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
sorry let me clarify Im seeing intro and main menu animations and I started a new game and everything worked fine but then when I loaded a earlier save to try out a different decision it didnt show the animation, so far just for the hotel and theatre scenes, although when I reopened the game they worked. Also yeah the scene in the phone booth and girl didnt trigger after I played from a loaded save and Im stuck there now no matter what I do.
Oh yes, so great! Thank you so much!

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I am also on windows 10 (latest build) btw when I encountered the 3 mentioned bugs (diner, country singer, brothel blowjob). I got a GTX 1070 and can run Cyberpunk 2077 at playable framerates so I doubt it's an issue of "too weak machine" for a point and click. As for the objectives: I don't think it's necessary to redo the branching, or to code in a super interactive objective tracker. If the objectives that are visible for a short period of time simply didn't disappear would already help immensely.

vultron

May 19, 2018
When you get + dom on a character does that mean you are dominate over them or that they become more dominate?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
When you get + dom on a character does that mean you are dominate over them or that they become more dominate?
You couldn't work that out from context of convo?
Ok, it tracks your dominance over said character.

Also makes me wonder how you perceived their love/lust points..?

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Going to wish I had a walkthrough/mod or is it still pretty linear to play and experience all the naughty scenes at this point?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes