Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I got a bug with the payphone, there is a woman on it but when I try to talk to her the character takes a stroll behind the building.

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
That's really weird, maybe upload your save file so the dev can take a look at it?

Best I can do is give you a save file for that point. The location to extract the zip file is ; C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlackToad\TheNightDriver the jpeg in there is for the thumbnail preview.

That has everything done except for the Christina event.

So if you haven't already been with Anna to Cinema, the Dinner and Hotel for Amy you are missing out on that.
Thank you for your kindness! Will check ingame asap. My save is attached.

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you for your kindness! Will check ingame asap. My save is attached.
Edit: Sorry, does not work. Addressbook is empty - so no calling Gina. Cannot talk to Christina either, talk option still greyed out. Funny, loading your save makes the MC float around - walking animation is gone....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

EKYO-7

Aug 15, 2019
Edit: Sorry, does not work. Addressbook is empty - so no calling Gina. Cannot talk to Christina either, talk option still greyed out. Funny, loading your save makes the MC float around - walking animation is gone....
Same pfft

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
Really like the concept, but holy shit is it buggy as hell. Missing cg/animations from both chapters, and currently only have been able to interact with christina/payphone properly once. Something very dubious with this update.

Coldmatter

Nov 4, 2018
is it Christina ride scene last scene?
Well I got past it and I found two more scenes, actually both missing - one is the package which you can get a room with one of the prosies, I can say that Amy's doesn't exist for me. Then you can go to the movies with Anna, where supposedly you get a jerkoff in the theatre, but again I didn't get to see it either.

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
Could there be problems with loading older saves maybe?
I started over and played both of the routes multiple times to get all the stuff (only with saving and loading though) and the only "bug" I encountered was, that you could talk to the pancake bowl again to get the little scene with nancy again even though she left the room.
since the main problem seems to be the phone number and you get that in 0.1 maybe it doesnt get transfered correctly between versions.
If you started a new game though, I have no idea.

edit: found another little thing: if you take anna out to the cinema you can take the mike tape while she dresses up and it is still there just invisible.

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
does anyone know how to solve the low resolution problem? When I open the game the window is extremely small and even pressing "Alt + Enter" (forcing the full screen) the resolution is extremely low and indistinguishable ...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
CGs are not showing, even tried to start new game and hj scene with gabi is not transitioning from gameplay. Something definitely wrong seeing how several ppl here already reported same bug. Waiting for the fix.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Looks super good! Short but sweet. My biggest suggestion would to implement objectives into the UI somewhere, they only flash up really quickly and then are gone, which is really tedious. I also encountered a few bugs (latest version and just started playing, so no old save issue). 1) Diner kitchen was buggy/could retake or remix the ingredients which would repeat the scene over and over. 2) could not talk to the woman at the parking lot (the country singer) after a reload. 3) hotel/brother scene was skipping out, when there was supposed to be a blowjob scene I could only see the hotel lobby.

Overall looks really cool, but the objective tracker needs to be in the game 100%

oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Still waiting for this amazing game to be released for Mac, it really looks like something that is pushing boundaries for this kind of small scale developments.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes