-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So this never actually shows any sex, right?
Multiple scenes.. 2 blowjobs, 2 fucks, a handjob or telling her to please herself so far. Also one woman flashing you her lady parts.

There's a bug with the Christina event. Can't move from there.

A few suggestions:
  1. Run the dialogue with a spellchecker - there's a notable amount of spelling mistakes.
  2. Consider a "gallery" option to re-visit some of the sexy scenes.
If Christina is stuck going inside and back out the bar doesnt do anything? Or restarting the game I've gone through that event 2 times so far without problems..

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
My animation isn't showing during h-scenes, in v0.2 it was working properly but not in the latest version. Anyone knows why?
2021-04-19_21-08-00.png v0.2
2021-04-19_21-01-02.png v0.3

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
Outside the bar there are payphones, along with another new character. When you are standing next to your car infront of the door from the bar, go to your right and the screen follows along to another area.
Using the phone booth opens your addressbook, which is empty. So I cannot call anybody. What's the trick?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Using the phone booth opens your adressbook, which is empty. So I cannot call anybody. What's the trick?
That's really weird, have you spoken to Vasyl and Nicole at the office in the bar? You need to make sure Gina can come home safely, you arrange that in the office at the bar and after you need to make a call to Gina who should be in your adress book...

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
That's really weird, have you spoken to Vasyl and Nicole at the office in the bar? You need to make sure Gina can come home safely, you arrange that in the office at the bar and after you need to make a call to Gina who should be in your adress book...
Yes, I spoke to both of them and to Boris. After talking to Boris and Nicole inside the office, the mc is automatically transported into the main bar room. After a brief talk and leaving the bar the mc meets Christina at the phone booth and after the talking she waits outside the bar near MC's car. Using the phone booth opens all empty address book.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Yes, I spoke to both of them and to Boris. After talking to Boris and Nicole inside the office, the mc is automatically transported into the main bar room. After a brief talk and leaving the bar the mc meets Christina at the phone booth and after the talking she waits outside the bar near MC's car. Using the phone booth opens all empty address book.
Are you sure you haven't called her? For me the address book is empty after the call.. That conversation is also like only 2 short lines? Can you interact with Christina again and take her home?

Reactions: Jenzi800

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
Are you sure you haven't called her? For me the address book is empty after the call.. That conversation is also like only 2 short lines? Can you interact with Christina again and take her home?
No. I can't. The Icon for talking is grey.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
No. I can't. The Icon for talking is grey.
That's really weird, maybe upload your save file so the dev can take a look at it?

Best I can do is give you a save file for that point. The location to extract the zip file is ; C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\BlackToad\TheNightDriver the jpeg in there is for the thumbnail preview.

That has everything done except for the Christina event.

So if you haven't already been with Anna to Cinema, the Dinner and Hotel for Amy you are missing out on that.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I'm stuck at Anna's place after asking her out to watch a movie. I can only peek at her changing and turn on the tv.
On the left side of the TV on the dresser is the mayors video tape you can pick that up and then interact with the door again, this time you should be able to talk

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
The H scenes are not playing for me on any resolution. it was fine with the previous version.
Also when waiting for Anna to change I can turn on the TV but I can't load any tapes in the VCR.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes