madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry to hear that. :/ Can you maybe send me your pc spec? Just animation/h-scenes froze right?
I've pretty old laptop (2nd generation i5 and 12Gb, but old nVidia GT 540M). Game is playable with a minimum graphic settings and smallest window (which could be alt-tabbed to the full screen with a quality losses ofc).
With a maximum quality h-scenes just don't moves, but still could walk around. Slowly :)

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
I've pretty old laptop (2nd generation i5 and 12Gb, but old nVidia GT 540M). Game is playable with a minimum graphic settings and smallest window (which could be alt-tabbed to the full screen with a quality losses ofc).
With a maximum quality h-scenes just don't moves, but still could walk around. Slowly :)
Thank you, this info helps me a lot.

Reactions: madmit

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
A game centered around smoking hot and mature elegant-looking ladies? Well sign me right in!

Reactions: KodaSoda

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Support the Dev if you like the game.

I really hope you will like it. It's not polished. I hope you don't get easily triggered by grammar and spelling mistakes :)

I know that there are some bugs with save/load. Please report it if you have them, or if you find some game-breaking bugs. And I am not sure about old saves, will they work. Because I made some big game changes. So a new game is a good option if you have time (it's not that long).

Can't wait to hear what you think!

May 27, 2017
I am stuck at the bar. Just finished getting safety for Gina, but when I go to the car he just says he wants to finish his business here first and I can't find anything to interact with

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
I am stuck at the bar. Just finished getting safety for Gina, but when I go to the car he just says he wants to finish his business here first and I can't find anything to interact with
Outside the bar there are payphones, along with another new character. When you are standing next to your car infront of the door from the bar, go to your right and the screen follows along to another area.

Reactions: Angel Nightsky

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
There's a bug with the Christina event. Can't move from there.

A few suggestions:
  1. Run the dialogue with a spellchecker - there's a notable amount of spelling mistakes.
  2. Consider a "gallery" option to re-visit some of the sexy scenes.

Reactions: blacktoad
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes