LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
I loved empire of sin, except the game-breaking bugs...
A game in a modern world like the taxi driver its good

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So ... can I ask about the "Dom" stat? Does it measure how dominant the girls are with respect to our hero, or to his progress in dominating them?

I ask as someone who's enjoying the game so far, but who is not a great fan of femdom in general.

Reactions: blacktoad

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
So ... can I ask about the "Dom" stat? Does it measure how dominant the girls are with respect to our hero, or to his progress in dominating them?

I ask as someone who's enjoying the game so far, but who is not a great fan of femdom in general.
Progress in dominating them. The general plan atm with stats is that you put points in Love Lust Dom, by making choices, which will, later on, allow the player to have a unique choice with NPC, not just in sex scenes. So when that choice comes, the question is: "Does she loves Nick enough?" "Is she hot for Nick enough?" and "Can Nick dominate her?" that is the way I see it.

Mystic X

Apr 1, 2020
Loving the game style, very cool and deserves more support compared to a lot of the dross out there. I shall support the game even though Hurricane ex-wife has blown the house down recently!

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Really loving the art and the setting that's created here. The conversations and interactions are well executed, the freeroam looks promising and adds to the atmosphere. However I'm kinda sad there isn't anything else to find/interact with yet, I expected there to be "something" "somewhere" but it's still early and it all seems like a really good base to expand upon hopefully with some side-quests or other things to keep busy. Looking forward to where this goes great job so far.

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
short but really well made, a big change of pace from most games i find here. definitely keeping an eye out on this 1

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Big big sad.
Any indication of what scenes/content to expect overall? The OP don't say much
Sorry :( I hope you will find something you do like :) I did put some tags on Patreon page like milf, stockings, tights, retro, costume, sub/dom, foot fetish, etc. If it helps. I want to keep ideas for sex scenes open as possible, let the story drive them, and experiment. Not sure I answered your question tbh :/

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Any idea how long could it take to finish the game?
It's my first solo-dev project, so it's very hard to say atm. But I have some exp working (as an artist) on projects of this scale (even bigger, games trying to be AA), so my best guess is something like 14-16 months.

Reactions: xTheFreakx

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
Promising.

After playing version 0.2 only 3 points come to mind:
1. Please learn to run at double tapping.
2. Maybe learn to look around highlighting all clickable stuff.
3. Gallery?!? Not sure if missed unlockable scenes with Gabi choices or in the end with the doors... but since walking/talking/gameplay is slow I don't intend to replay it immediately. Got no problem with making choices, but hope you can unlock all scenes in on playthrough.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes