Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
For a new game this kicks ass, very nice, wish I could have had a bit of a flirt with the cute blond though!

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Yeah, the update seems quite short. But if it stay by "one per month" it would be okay, I guess.

blacktoad
How to get the Jennifer comes drunk scene? Changelog available?
Yeah, I still waste a lot of time on things that players can't see :/ And I am an artist, so I struggle a bit with tech stuff :p I will get there, it will be faster. I moved Jennifer's scene (it's just a pinup kinda, not a sex scene) for the next chapter, was making a mess with gameplay, and had no sense to be there now.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Nice update! Still a little short but the quality is amazing so we just need to be patient.

A question about v0.2 though: I got a movie foot rub scene with Anna and a sex scene with Gabi at your place. Did I still miss anything? Not sure if I made the right choices at Anna's place. And I read something about new characters called Christina and Gina but I don't think I've seen those.
I think that's it. Christina will be in the next update (side character). And the version of Gina is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mister Boombastic

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Looks great, the art is beautiful. All the women are very hot, and the girl from the dream, Gina i guess, looks so gorgeous, like a character from some pin up photos. Looking forward to seeing more from her.
Only problem i have is lag in starting cinematic, and the couch scene while watching the movie with Anne, but then my graphics card is pretty old so i guess that is it.

Reactions: laliandra

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
is it enjoyable for now mate, or should I wait for next month? :p
Its kinda impressing actually. I'm pretty suprised. Content wise? Short of course, a thing to keep on eye on in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirael Q

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Some small technical things I'm curious whether others felt the same about:
- With the 3D environments being so rich and detailed, limiting the radius within which items get named sometimes forces the player to aimlessly zig-zag around just to check whether things are interact-able. If you have a rich detailed environment it might be worth letting us hover over the full scene to identify objects and features at a glance. The erratic running around sort of takes you out of the otherwise smooth flow of the game ;)
- Definitely worth revisiting the scaling and set-up of the rooms. Doesn't need to be all Feng-shui, but some of the spacing between furniture or clutter makes the room feel strange and oddly sized
Absolutely agree with both these points. I had a bit of a hard time at the start figuring out where to go or what I could interact with. For instance I had no idea when I first started that Anna's shop was the XXX video store, I had thought it was somewhere I needed to drive to. If I could have just moused over the door and had the name display, that would've helped.

There's definitely some oddness with the sizes of the locations. In particular, Nick's bathroom is HUGE but has pretty much nothing in it, it could be half the size it is.

Hard20

Dec 23, 2017
This game has potential. The plot can be really good, let's see where it goes. Love the characters and the music too, btw. Congrats to the dev and good luck!

RayBar

May 12, 2020
are there any H-scenes that are animated? i know this is a dumb question since there is no animated tag..

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
blacktoad Do you plan to add pregnancy later? =3
No :/ I don't think any of the characters would want to have kids anyway :D

The game is really slow on my computer. Is it quite resource intensive?
It is, yes. Did you try to use a graphic slider in the options menu?

are there any H-scenes that are animated? i know this is a dumb question since there is no animated tag..
Yes, h-scenes are animated.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes