netho

Jun 27, 2019
The game have nice concept and really looks interesting. But it seemed that I can't finished the "Hotel" objective where I have to rent the Red Room and report to Anna. I already have sex with Amy in the room 1, but I can't go back to report or finding any idea for Anna. She's not even in her office room and I can no longer go into her place anymore, it seemed like this quest can't be completed yet?

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
The game have nice concept and really looks interesting. But it seemed that I can't finished the "Hotel" objective where I have to rent the Red Room and report to Anna. I already have sex with Amy in the room 1, but I can't go back to report or finding any idea for Anna. She's not even in her office room and I can no longer go into her place anymore, it seemed like this quest can't be completed yet?
Yes, you can't finish it yet.

bradyyangning

Feb 2, 2021
The art style looks amazing. Maybe the best among all the games I see here. Shame it doesn't have a Mac version. I will become a patreon once it has more content and a Mac version.

Reactions: blacktoad

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Blacktoad, please keep up the good work. Your game is original and perfectly captures a certain tone. Also, thick older women in stockings are my fetish. Don't listen to the others that say it's too dark. It absolutely fits the mood.

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Dev said this 6 weeks ago, after last update:
For me, this is were game actually starts. All main characters/places, features, UI, mechanics etc. are now in game. And I hope that now I will be able to make bigger updates faster.
Maybe we have the update soon.

Reactions: Ssato243

JayBog

Feb 11, 2018
I'm glad I tried this today, It's really good. I'm lucky it's working via CrossOver since I'm using Mac. The MC looks like Claude and it's giving me a GTA 3 vibes. Looking forward to more content in the future.

Reactions: Ssato243

Decus

May 13, 2019

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Does anyone know if this game will have issues with the save game like on every new update you'll have to start all over?

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes