deluges

Dec 28, 2018
After I get the quest to get closer to Boris, there is nothing else to do, is this a bug or just the end of the version?
I too was super confused and stuck for awhile but I finally figured it out (the Boris storyline won't proceed, instead it's Hotel). Talk to Johnny about the brothel then go to the cafe and talk to the waitress about the brothel. In the far left of the diner you'll see Gina sitting by herself, she blends in pretty well so I missed her the first few times I went in there. Eventually she'll ask you to get pen and paper for a list. Once you do that you'll give the list to Anna and then the only sex scene in the update plays out and the update's over.

Reactions: Mikesmith1234

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
I too was super confused and stuck for awhile but I finally figured it out (the Boris storyline won't proceed, instead it's Hotel). Talk to Johnny about the brothel then go to the cafe and talk to the waitress about the brothel. In the far left of the diner you'll see Gina sitting by herself, she blends in pretty well so I missed her the first few times I went in there. Eventually she'll ask you to get pen and paper for a list. Once you do that you'll give the list to Anna and then the only sex scene in the update plays out and the update's over.
Thanks for that. I actually like this game, it's quirky and very interesting, but without the waiting while the guy walks, the transition scenes and the fetch quests that require some serious eagle-eye, all the content would amount to like, 10 minutes. It's going to be a sloooow game to release. Hope it makes it though.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for that. I actually like this game, it's quirky and very interesting, but without the waiting while the guy walks, the transition scenes and the fetch quests that require some serious eagle-eye, all the content would amount to like, 10 minutes. It's going to be a sloooow game to release. Hope it makes it though.
For sure, but the artwork and animation is so good. I'm also hoping for the best.

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
Thank you, now I'm in doubt if my gallery is complete

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Just saw it, there a some blank spaces between some CG, I'm missing something with Anna and the foreign girl
Those are different routes, unfortunately the gallery isn't a global thing so you can't unlock everything in one save. You would need to do another playthrough and make different choices to unlock the scenes there. I made a comment about this on discord not sure if it can be changed in future releases but i hope so.

lostLamb

Aug 14, 2018
This is kinda clean, the thriller aspect is nice. Wondering how far he can go with this concept.

Chimichanka

Feb 9, 2020
The only one I keep finding is Gabi I cant see Gina in the diner

• Sad
Reactions: dany86

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is amazing but needs a walkthrought, with the relation stats points obtained for every choice and the various scenes unlocked with them

Reactions: GucciGang69
4.60 star(s) 135 Votes