snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
I reached the point when I'm supposed to find out more about Boris and the Hotel, but I don't find any way to progress the story. Is that the end of the current version or am I missing something?

nvm, I found Gabi

Last edited:
Reactions: HueyFreeman32

madmaxd1

Oct 18, 2020
I reached the point when I'm supposed to find out more about Boris and the Hotel, but I don't find any way to progress the story. Is that the end of the current version or am I missing something?

nvm, I found Gabi
and then what i am still there at gabi and cant move on

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
At the end of this version we see a special treatment scene of Gabi. You have to get a list of items by handing her pen and paper. You can utilize a napkin as paper, which can be found on one of the tables. You can acquire a pen from Anna, and give these items back to Gabi. She will hand you a list of items needed for her special treatment, which you can ask Anna for how to require them.

After that use your car, go to the pick up spot, return to Gabi. Enjoy the last scene of v0.4a. :)

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
and then what i am still there at gabi and cant move on
Did you talk to Johnny and the waitress? Not sure if it's a requirement but it's what I did. Your first convo with Gabi revolves around her not having any friends or something. Talk to her again and you should have an option to talk about spicing up the hotel.

Jabba133

Oct 2, 2019
Story is nice, art is nice, just wish the sex animations were be a bit better (not only simple strech animations). Also bug if you get out of the bar and forgot to talk to Johnny, can't go back in.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
At the end of this version we see a special treatment scene of Gabi. You have to get a list of items by handing her pen and paper. You can utilize a napkin as paper, which can be found on one of the tables. You can acquire a pen from Anna, and give these items back to Gabi. She will hand you a list of items needed for her special treatment, which you can ask Anna for how to require them.

After that use your car, go to the pick up spot, return to Gabi. Enjoy the last scene of v0.4a. :)
Hmm, Im a bit confused.

I dont recall getting a pen of any kind or a napkin...

But I have had a scene with Death? - the girl in the attached below- (girl in black sheer nylon top) in hotel room 1. (so ive done both rooms now)

But apparently I still have to come up with ideas for the Hotel and sort out Boris' loyalty?

I also have the video tape (which we watched) previously.

So is THIS the end ? Anna doesnt tell me anything and cannot seem to do much else.

I can share a save, if someone can tell me where they are stored... not yet found it in the usual places...

Last edited:

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hmm, Im a bit confused.

But I have had a scene with Death? - the girl in the attached below- (girl in black sheer nylon top) in hotel room 1. (so ive done both rooms now)

But apparently I still have to come up with ideas for the Hotel and sort out Boris' loyalty?

So is THIS the end ? Anna doesnt tell me anything and cannot seem to do much else.

I can share a save, if someone can tell me where they are stored... not yet found it in the usual places...
Yep. This is the end of this version. You are supposed to have both Hotel and Boris' Loyalty tasks as they probably will be continued in the next version.

Reactions: IXL

LPC

Sep 9, 2017
Some walkthrough would be nice just don't have access to the house and none of npc's are talking to me

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Some walkthrough would be nice just don't have access to the house and none of npc's are talking to me
You're probably where I was stuck. Try looking for Gabi in the diner, you can easily miss her sitting there

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Hmm, Im a bit confused.

I'm confused how you managed to get that scene without giving Anna the list. The napkin is on a table in the diner and you get the pen from Anna's office by clicking on the desk.

As someone else already replied, there isn't anything else to Boris's storyline yet. The second part of the update is supposed to come out this weekend.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm confused how you managed to get that scene without giving Anna the list. The napkin is on a table in the diner and you get the pen from Anna's office by clicking on the desk.
Exactly. Very strange. Its not something you can skip past and not notice I imagine either.
As someone else already replied, there isn't anything else to Boris's storyline yet.
Yes, as Tauro Thurius said which I thanked him for clarifying. :)
The second part of the update is supposed to come out this weekend.
OK Cool. Cheers :) I guess what I do with the video tape in my inventory will become clear too. Perhaps this is used for Boris...or something.

You can see here that the napkin is still on the table. Ive since gone and collected it so its in my inventory now, but never needed it for the scene.

driver.JPG

I also cannot repeat the scene with death, she doesnt appear in the gallery on her own. However there is an icon in Gabi's gallery of her, but it doesnt do anything, well it does, it plays the wrong scene. In Gaby's Gallery there is no way to quit or exit.

gallery_.JPG

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The ingame walkthrough needs some SERIOUS improvement
Does it? I mean don't get me wrong but didn't really need one based on the tips.

The only issue I had was knowing if I had got to the end of the version.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes