Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I urge the dev to contact the OP to update the tags. I know most people don't give this game a chance when they take a look at the tags and don't see "vaginal sex" or "anal sex". This game has both of these tags as various scenes as of v0.4a.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Exactly. Very strange. Its not something you can skip past and not notice I imagine either.

Yes, as Tauro Thurius said which I thanked him for clarifying. :)

OK Cool. Cheers :) I guess what I do with the video tape in my inventory will become clear too. Perhaps this is used for Boris...or something.

You can see here that the napkin is still on the table. Ive since gone and collected it so its in my inventory now, but never needed it for the scene.

View attachment 1346812

I also cannot repeat the scene with death, she doesnt appear in the gallery on her own. However there is an icon in Gabi's gallery of her, but it doesnt do anything, well it does, it plays the wrong scene. In Gaby's Gallery there is no way to quit or exit.

View attachment 1346818
Methinks you broke the game by doing something unexpectedly out of sequence. I would start back over from the point that you go into the office to talk about Boris. From there talk to Johnny and then talk to the waitress. In my game I was able to get the pen way before knowing I needed it just by clicking on it in Anna's office so I don't think it matters what you do before speaking to Gabi because I had the napkin and pen by the time I talked to her and everything played out like it should've. Once the Death scene happens it should be game over as it's the end of the update. If you can still walk around your game is definitely busted.

Also, everyone should still have that videotape. I'm assuming it'll come into play again at some point.

Reactions: IXL

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
I am stucked. I can't move outside vassyls bar. When I click the car I can't get out of there. I did the hotel sex scene and rented the room. I also did the pancakes. I spoke to the video girl about some scam she had.

But when I go to vassyls bar I am stucked. Need help..

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I am stucked. I can't move outside vassyls bar. When I click the car I can't get out of there. I did the hotel sex scene and rented the room. I also did the pancakes. I spoke to the video girl about some scam she had.

But when I go to vassyls bar I am stucked. Need help..
Try clicking on the keys in your inventory and getting into the car that way. Sometimes the game's janky like that.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Methinks you broke the game by doing something unexpectedly out of sequence.
Just to be clear, I never broke it, its broke because the game allowed it to happen.
I would start back over from the point that you go into the office to talk about Boris. From there talk to Johnny and then talk to the waitress. In my game I was able to get the pen way before knowing I needed it just by clicking on it in Anna's office so I don't think it matters what you do before speaking to Gabi because I had the napkin and pen by the time I talked to her and everything played out like it should've.
I do have some saves as I went through the game, thanks for this heads up I'll give it a go from that point and see what happens.
Once the Death scene happens it should be game over as it's the end of the update. If you can still walk around your game is definitely busted.
Right ok thats good to know too, as I can still walk around.

Also, everyone should still have that videotape. I'm assuming it'll come into play again at some point.
I do, I had it as I said before. Cheers mate! :)

Reactions: deluges

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
cant seem to make it pass this point i believe its chapter 3. can anyone help me?
HI, Thats the end of this chapter more or less. Read the comments above in the previous posts on this very page, I think you are very close.... have you picked up the pen and napkin yet?

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Try clicking on the keys in your inventory and getting into the car that way. Sometimes the game's janky like that.
What about the hotel. I had sex with Amy, but the to do list keeps telling me to go back to the Hotel? But I completed the video and pancakes! What do I do?

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Hey guys, just want to say I’m here, reading all the comments/reviews/problems/suggestions, taking it all in. I’m just focusing on work atm. And thank you for helping others if they are stuck, or there is a bug or just bad game design...

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
Have you tried to re-download the game? Perhaps some files got corrupted. Use the Nopy link.
I redownloaded using the NOPY link. Still doing the same thing. I click the phone and options come up, but they immediately disappear. Tried everything I can think of. Just completely broken smh

dany86

Jan 10, 2019
At the end of this version we see a special treatment scene of Gabi. You have to get a list of items by handing her pen and paper. You can utilize a napkin as paper, which can be found on one of the tables. You can acquire a pen from Anna, and give these items back to Gabi. She will hand you a list of items needed for her special treatment, which you can ask Anna for how to require them.

After that use your car, go to the pick up spot, return to Gabi. Enjoy the last scene of v0.4a. :)
?
Where is the pen? I can`t find it :(

1628801707067.png

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I redownloaded using the NOPY link. Still doing the same thing. I click the phone and options come up, but they immediately disappear. Tried everything I can think of. Just completely broken smh
I broke the game a few times by saving, while the player character is still moving. After loading I couldn't interact with any characters or items anymore. Sadly those saves were lost forever and I had to start over again.

wbgthadocta

Dec 2, 2020
I broke the game a few times by saving, while the player character is still moving. After loading I couldn't interact with any characters or items anymore. Sadly those saves were lost forever and I had to start over again.
I never created any saves. I can't even start the game. Opened the game for the first time and I can't click the ringing phone. The options that pop up when I click the phone just immediately disappear no matter what I do.

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes