blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Tried this for first time when i click on phone selection pulls up for a second and closes. Saw that others had click issues too with this. This is a new game.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
What about the hotel. I had sex with Amy, but the to do list keeps telling me to go back to the Hotel? But I completed the video and pancakes! What do I do?
You can ignore that. You don't need to go back to the hotel. You need to talk to a few characters, Johnny, the waitress and Gabi (at the diner). Sometimes the objective list is misleading, like with Jenny, there's nothing to do with her but the objective says to talk to her.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
Boris is always outside the bar office against the wall.
Which one? Just browsed all walls in the bar with my mouse and there isn't a sign of anyone. There are Tanya and Johnny in the middle of the bar and three doors: office, WC and Exit. Outside is empty.

Reactions: grisax

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Running into issues in Ch3. I after speaking to Nicole and talk about boris after meeting the rest of the crew, the game hits a dead end. I looks like I can talk to some of them, but nothing triggers. I clicked back to Nicks house, wouldnt let me go there, but did take me to the bar.

It says I have to speak to jennifer about the video store, but I already did?

Anyone run into similar issues?

Sep 24, 2017
Running into issues in Ch3. I after speaking to Nicole and talk about boris after meeting the rest of the crew, the game hits a dead end. I looks like I can talk to some of them, but nothing triggers. I clicked back to Nicks house, wouldnt let me go there, but did take me to the bar.
I too was super confused and stuck for awhile but I finally figured it out (the Boris storyline won't proceed, instead it's Hotel). Talk to Johnny about the brothel then go to the cafe and talk to the waitress about the brothel. In the far left of the diner you'll see Gina sitting by herself, she blends in pretty well so I missed her the first few times I went in there. Eventually she'll ask you to get pen and paper for a list. Once you do that you'll give the list to Anna and then the only sex scene in the update plays out and the update's over.

hereisezi

Apr 12, 2020
i guess im stuck with a bug... my last available mission is "hotel" where i have to test the red room and i cant select the "doggy" option. the screen option fades a bit and nothing happens when i click it. i can keep clicking it, but nothing changes. is there a fix for this? TY!

Last edited:

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Also, I'm missing two scenes. Anyone know how to get the 2nd scene with Jen and the one of Gina's between them getting dressed and going to the movie?

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Also, I'm missing two scenes. Anyone know how to get the 2nd scene with Jen and the one of Gina's between them getting dressed and going to the movie?
Some of the scenes are choice dependent. For example, you get missionary POV or doggy quickie scene with Gabi.

Did you mean Anna? Because I remember going to the movies with Anna, not Gina.

hereisezi

Apr 12, 2020
I think that this is not implemented yet, but this problem doesn't mean, you can't proceed further in story.
ohhh i see. Thought I have to do all 3 option the progress the "Hotel" questline. Looks like i have to do something else. I'll keep looking then. Ty!

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Oop, yes, I meant Anna. And I know your choices influence some scenes, I'm asking what choices tend to lead to the ones I missed.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes