bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone know status of the next update? I joined the discord but it's pretty much dead.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Last update was in may bruh, calm your tits :FacePalm:
You too bruh, Dev said this 2 weeks ago: "I am working on art at the moment, trying to finish everything that I designed and written for the next update by the end of the month."

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Pralinezz

Jul 30, 2021
Really nice so far, but not so far afterall, I'm stuck trying to select a movie at Anna's place, I'm not sure if I'm not doing it right or if it's a bug, but I can't continue, picked up all of the three movies, dragged each and everyone of it on the TV but nothing happens.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Really nice so far, but not so far afterall, I'm stuck trying to select a movie at Anna's place, I'm not sure if I'm not doing it right or if it's a bug, but I can't continue, picked up all of the three movies, dragged each and everyone of it on the TV but nothing happens.
lol did you figure it out yet? you gotta click on the vcr or something.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Night Driver V0.4a

Ok, so here’s the thing. I am not done with a full planed update. But it’s been so long since the last one, and it’s a weekend. So here is most of it, I will call it V0.4a. And I think full V0.5 will be done by next weekend.

I disabled conversations, places, and gameplay that I’m still working on. So it will be easier and probably have fewer bugs. It’s getting harder and harder to test the game, it’s getting bigger, there are a lot of choices now, so I expect bugs. But I’m really happy with this, can’t wait to hear what you guys think of it.

Christina and the new pose for Amy are not yet in-game. :/
Some good news. I have access to a Mac now, so from this next update, I will do my best to release the Mac version regularly.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe it is small update, but it was awesome. Love the look of the game from the first release. Really good stuff, so waiting next weekend for the full episode.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
So... I'm at the start of chapter 3 and there's no way to progress. Can't enter the bar again after leaving e and I can't enter my apartment. Is that it for content?

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes