blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
If you're trying to prevent save scumming it's unnecessary imo. Those scores are distributed evenly throughout the game. So probably impossible to boost a score to a required level from reloading a recent save. Besides players can just archive earlier saves etc.

Also for me it's not even about that. I always save before h-scenes (in general not just in your game) to get the full context of a scene.
No, I don't even know what that is :D What is save scumming? (love that term) Maybe I am a save scummer and I don't know it.

HandsomeSun

Jun 5, 2017
Hey Blacktoad This game is so GOOD!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Please consider making most of the sex scenes in first person POV.

Reactions: blacktoad

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
excellent game mate, love the design and the story so far...cant wait to see more of the story unfolding and ofc
all the hotties that come along with it :D best of luck to the dev...btw latest update is bug fixes?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
guys , just spoke to anna and went to the hotel with her part. the mission now is to speak to her at the office for the business with anna one. but she isnt in her office , anyone know what to do next? also the boris mission , after the meeting with him and the crew i dont know how to continue on there as well.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
This game will be delightful to play with a walkthrough mod, because sometimes it's really hard to know which answer will give me a +dom, +love or +lust stat. And having to reload everytime just to pick the right answer slows down much of the enjoyment.
Otherwise, this game is perfect. I love the art so much, it's incredible.
completely agree . its also hard to know where u should be goin as well.

trigun61

May 19, 2017
Has there been a solve to the black screen after driving to Anna's house post-Gabi sex in Chapter 1? Keep reloading my game but I can't progress because of the black screen.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes