IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, bugs aside that I pointed out a page ago or so in this update, I don't see much actual content, so I think it's mainly dialogue anyway that we are striving for. I've extracted the assets and can see all the animated clips and images and nothing there is all that new from the bugs I've stated to what would appear to be the end of this update.

So I'm not going to drain my energy trying to chase a rainbow.

That said, I'm sure these bugs will be addressed and a new update with new content will be very welcome.

Dear dev... Consider yourself a job well done and I'm definitely signing up as a patreon. Need more of this great game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad

Markimus01

May 26, 2018
Hey guys, is there a way to get more points by editing the save? Because I've been trying to get three dom points to take off Anna's panties, does anyone know?

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
why is everyone saying this is buggy? I made it through to the end of the content just fine. Is everyone using old saves from previous versions? because THAT would definitely cause some issues.

Patan

May 28, 2017
why is everyone saying this is buggy? I made it through to the end of the content just fine. Is everyone using old saves from previous versions? because THAT would definitely cause some issues.
Well my save from v0.4a is bugged and if you have to start a new game to play after every update, that is ridiculous

Reactions: kymico and IXL

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
Well my save from v0.4a is bugged and if you have to start a new game to play after every update, that is ridiculous
It's not "ridiculous" it's normal and to be expected. Since this isn't a full update, people should know better than to think this will be without errors, especially with a game this new. What's ridiculous is people complaining about starting over when there is barely 30 minuets of gameplay, if that.

• Angry
Reactions: aze123451 and IXL

Buu94

Jun 12, 2020
can someone share his file? just played through to the boris bug ffs really dont wanna restart everything now

Cr1stob4l

Oct 8, 2019
I really wanted to try this game due to good comments and reviews, unfortunately I seem to have some kind of clicking problem. I try to click the telephone just at the start of the game and a menu pops up but just for a fraction of a second. I saw someone had the same problem but I couldn't find a solution. Anyone else ran through this problem or is it a problem on my end? Thank you

Oreotastic

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone plz just provide a save right after u go to bed after talking to gina about boris. ive restarted like 4 times trying to get around that bug. i want to see the rest of the story

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The art is nice but this is way too much of a ballache to bother playing. One of them games where it's say x get a point say y and don't... but as it's in Unity so you can't rollback, or skip through stuff quickly with ctrl if you load a previous save to get back to where you were, or turn off transitions to get through it more effectively, there won't be a walkthrough mod, and you can't save whenever you like...

Take real near the start, if you ask Anna "what about her" then you don't get her coming over for sex, you just miss out on Gabi coming over... but if you want to change that one answer, then you've gotta do the whole ride back with Gabi, the blowjob scene, and then the conversation in the office, and probably click away on your mouse about a hundred times, and that's only if you saved at the last possible moment so might be longer (as there's no auto-saves).

Oh and it gets all stretched on a widescreen monitor but there's no aspect ratio settings so you've just gotta turn down the resolution so it becomes windowed (as fullscreen/windowed isn't an option) - super weird having a slider, as the resolution changes it'll then move the slider because the window changes size).

There's a bug where if you load a save before talking to Christina (after the payphone call to Gina) then you can't talk to her for some reason, have to load a save from before you used the payphone.

Another bug after talking to Gina about Boris if I tried to talk to her again and just had the "..." you get when there's nothing left to say, then clicking it didn't actually exit the dialogue like it normally does, so I had to close the game down and reopen.

Also if you repeatedly exit and reenter the apartment, you get the conversation about her cleaning multiple times (I guess one way to farm stats as you get a point form your answer each time).

Wasn't sure what to do next, as I'd set up Gina to fuck Boris, but wasn't meeting him till the next day but it wouldn't let me sleep... when back to the bar just to see, tried to talk to Vasyl as I was walking past, nothing happens, you're just stuck there facing him, again gotta close the game down to get out of it.

I think I've hit a dead end unless I'm missing something, only thing I can think of is not doing the something special with Gabi (I have neither the $150 nor 5 love points with her - I went the dom route)... but I'm kinda fine dropping it here.

Last edited:

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Will MC‘s mother will in this game?I mean “incest”
Gina is the closest Nick will get to a "mother" figure. But there is a character called Mother. :D
Has there been a solve to the black screen after driving to Anna's house post-Gabi sex in Chapter 1? Keep reloading my game but I can't progress because of the black screen.
I never managed to recreate that bug. I want to say it is solved, but if you are using some old saves, maybe it's still there... :/
Can you save us all that pain and share your save to the point where you sleep?
Does sharing save files works? No bugs?
I really wanted to try this game due to good comments and reviews, unfortunately I seem to have some kind of clicking problem. I try to click the telephone just at the start of the game and a menu pops up but just for a fraction of a second. I saw someone had the same problem but I couldn't find a solution. Anyone else ran through this problem or is it a problem on my end? Thank you
There were a couple of comments about this, yes. I only had issues like this when I was testing on some old laptop. But I could click, it was just soo slow, mouse drag to. So, maybe lowering the graphic quality and resolution will help?

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
i just want to enjoy the story and characters without this interfering. im fine with everyone else that loves sandboxes and they desrve to enjoy it but those like myself just want to enjoy the story without havin to go point to point , click to clink, place to place , room to room just to do what goin from scene to scene can do. but thats my peace on it. love the game story , characters and art style though.
Oh yes, I knew this from day one. My friend (huge VN guy) said this when playing the first demo and had to get car keys :D I knew then that I will land right in between guys who want to skip the story and ones that want to skip walking/exploring. But I guess that's where I am as a player, right in the middle :D

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The game isn't letting me talk to people after saving and loading at certain parts. Happened to the telephone woman so far. Also, no way that Gabriela is just 23 or whatever. She looks much older than that. lol
Awesome art and story so far, and I'm loving the style. Reminds me of This is the Police or games of that look.

Last edited:

ChloeEPrice

Oct 30, 2020
After the opening scene for Chapter 3 I cannot enter my apartment to sleep x_x I've restarted 3 times. Cool game but this bug won't go awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ChloeEPrice

Oct 30, 2020
I want to try deleting my old saves, I thought I did but it seems they saved to another location and I can't find them anyone got any ideas?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes