The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also if you repeatedly exit and reenter the apartment, you get the conversation about her cleaning multiple times (I guess one way to farm stats as you get a point form your answer each time).
Stat farming you say.... Whelp, I know what I'm doing for the next half hour.
Anyone else find ways to fam stats with the girls?

Also, do you have to have Boris fuck Gina or is there another way to complete this quest?
I want to limit the girls sleeping around as much as possible. I'm greedy like that and don't want to share the harem.

Cr1stob4l

Oct 8, 2019
There were a couple of comments about this, yes. I only had issues like this when I was testing on some old laptop. But I could click, it was just soo slow, mouse drag to. So, maybe lowering the graphic quality and resolution will help?
Yes, my PC is old and slow like a galapagos tortoise. I tried lowering everything but the problem continues. Well, thats a pity. Thank you for answering and congratulations on what everyone seems to agree to be a great game!

• Sad
Reactions: blacktoad

PBateman

Sep 26, 2019
why is everyone saying this is buggy? I made it through to the end of the content just fine. Is everyone using old saves from previous versions? because THAT would definitely cause some issues.
Come across 2 game breaking bugs already on a fresh save and install.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
:cry: I love this game,but so many bugs in the storylines...
:cry:And i often don‘t know ’ what to do to finnish the task....

Last edited:

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Jul 10, 2020
hey yall need some help
i'm stuck in a corridor with multiple doors and cant seem to find a way out of it
am i doing something wrong ??? or is it a bug or something
it was also very late when i was playing maybe i missed something
any help is appreciated

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
hey yall need some help
i'm stuck in a corridor with multiple doors and cant seem to find a way out of it
any help is appreciated
If its the one I am thinking of you have to click on the pedestal with all the cash on it and then go into one of the doors (The door to the left of the pedestal worked for me but that might be random)

Reactions: tangerinebeatle

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
hey yall need some help
any help is appreciated
Yes, you have to take the money, then go in any door except the exit door.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Yes, you have to take the money, then go in any door except the exit door.
Just a heads up BT, you should contact the staff so you can let people Link their patreon pledges to their profiles for people who are pledging your game. Helps us spread the word of these nylon clad ladies.

Jul 10, 2020
If its the one I am thinking of you have to click on the pedestal with all the cash on it and then go into one of the doors (The door to the left of the pedestal worked for me but that might be random)
thanks man that was it i was really sleepy when i played that didnt see the table had something in it a mix of the sleepiness and the blurriness and i didnt notice the money

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes