The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
As a gentleman who has a fetish for women in stockings/hosiery/mesh the visuals on the previews call to me like none other. The noire aesthetic is on point.

I am a little concerned though for the prostitution and voyeurism tags though. I generally do not like sex scenes that don't involve the MC and have no interest in watching 2 other characters fuck, let alone pimping out of the love interests. Can this be avoided?

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
So, I'm stuck. How do you progress past the Hotel and Bring Boris to Gina quests? I've talked to everyone I can find and the MC still can't talk to Anna about how to improve the hotel and I can't speak with Boris at all.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
So, I'm stuck. How do you progress past the Hotel and Bring Boris to Gina quests? I've talked to everyone I can find and the MC still can't talk to Anna about how to improve the hotel and I can't speak with Boris at all.
That should be the end of v0.4b. As long as you have seen the new scene with Death, there isn't much in this update other than couple of dialogue and three new scenes.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
That should be the end of v0.4b. As long as you have seen the new scene with Death, there isn't much in this update other than couple of dialogue and three new scenes.
Nope, haven't seen this "Death" yet. I did start to progress again when I discovered you had to talk to Gina AGAIN about "something special". I really wish that dialogue option had been there at the start so I knew, this game has tricked me a couple times now that way.

Jan 7, 2018
The only thing i can do in this update is to take Anna to the hotel, show the room, and talk to Vasyl about Boris.

I can't sleep the MC says it doesn't want to sleep...

Is that all?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
So, after you solve the problem that the Brothel is having, and you go to bed. THe game seems to glitch during the dream sequence?

Either, the commands for movement don't work of I re-load it---Nico goes off screen never to return again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Black-Wolf

Jun 9, 2019
So, after you solve the problem that the Brothel is having, and you go to bed. THe game seems to glitch during the dream sequence?

Either, the commands for movement don't work of I re-load it---Nico goes off screen never to return again.

Did you happen to nice the message in the top corner saying "END OF CONTENT"?

Reactions: sztrb

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021

This is the end of v0.4b.

Reactions: sztrb

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, got a chance to play and gotta say, this game is fuckin great.
I love the atmosphere, it really pulls you into that gritty dirty and dark world filled with pimps, hookers, and criminals.

The design for most of the women is fantastic, Anna is hot as fuck, Gabi, Nicole, and Jennifer are no slouches either.
I feel like Tanya's design is a little lack luster, the art on her character is just so... blah. Maybe its because all the others have such rich dark tones and Tanya is just a swath of bleach white with a little pale pink but she reminds me more of a drugged up whore then any of your actual whores in the game. lol

My kingdom for a proper walkthrough though on this, I would like to know the potential paths going into this.
I obviously choose to see a movie with Anna then have Gabi visit me but I am wondering if that locks me out of Gabi's content? I hope not.

Also, for the love of gods, if you cannot enable a rollback, give us more spaces to save between decisions. The Anna/tanya trip is a long sequence between saves and you have to replay it ALOT just to find the options.

Oh, and the ability to rename Nick would be great.

rednaxel

Jul 6, 2018
What a great game! The style of both 3d and the drawings really hits my tastes. Also the story looks very promising and is well written. Can't wait to see more of it :)

I haven't encountered any bugs (0.4b) apart from the very last moment with Gina when I can exit and enter the apartment and it restarts the conversation with her (allowing for maxing up the love or dom, depending on conversation choice).

I'd suggest three things to the developer:
- dialogue skipping option - for example you press control key and the whole conversation skips text after text, with some delay, eg. 100ms, so you see the all texts being skipped for a short moment. it would greatly help with replaying the story from the beginning
- double click to make MC run towards a place and/or double click on door to exit the room immediately
- an option for changing the game brightness - it's too dark and some doors are not really visible

Other than that, just keep up the good work!

joaquimbread

Dec 9, 2016
It's not "ridiculous" it's normal and to be expected. Since this isn't a full update, people should know better than to think this will be without errors, especially with a game this new. What's ridiculous is people complaining about starting over when there is barely 30 minuets of gameplay, if that.
Normal and common are two different things, is not normal. It's common

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes