Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
The update ends after you hit the bed. I doubt it worths the effort at this point. I've mentioned the scenes you get in this update. You can visit the hotel, and book Room 3 to see the new girl.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
i did the room number three scene in the hotel but cant go to sleep . i still got the boris mission and the business with anna after the scene with anna and gabi. see this game doesnt tell u when it begins or ends . unless the dev tells u the scenes in each update u will walk around looking for what to does next not knowing you finished the update and have to wait for more .the points system its not too complex but unless u reload saves you dont know what points you would get. also i feel like im missing gallery scenes already. i have a gap in mines and it goes like that . but i dont know what activates what . nothing is explained really. u just have to figure it out . for me this is the bane or demise of all point and click or sand box games to me . i try to enjoy the story and characters but the engine, or the gameplay gets in my way . i just want to enjoy the story and characters without this interfering. im fine with everyone else that loves sandboxes and they desrve to enjoy it but those like myself just want to enjoy the story without havin to go point to point , click to clink, place to place , room to room just to do what goin from scene to scene can do. but thats my peace on it. love the game story , characters and art style though.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I am stuck here. So , i need to wait till then next day , but i cannot sleep,when i press on this girl , image freeze.What to do? View attachment 1355813
I've got the same bug. Can't do shit, just go outside and back inside again to get the short smell cutscene and the response choice for it and that's it. If I try to talk to Gina, all I get is the three dots to exit the conversation but clicking them does fuck all. Haven't even got the choice to ask about Boris or anything.

Reactions: docx

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I stopped at Boris , but the same , i cannot sleep . Can any1 share a save file after that scene?

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I think any save before chapter 3 when you are in the car with Boris, will do it. If you have it. But, when you talk to Gina, you will get an update on Boris quest, then you can go to sleep, and its the end of the update, just to know.
Yeah, I talked to Gina, went to the bedroom. A new dream sequence started but didn't progress, and a message appeared at the top left corner saying that was all the content for the update.

I also rolled back and started earlier (movie theatre date) because I wanted to get the Dom points with Anna. The game then ran fine up until the place I just described.

Reactions: blacktoad

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
definitely well made in unity, I am loving the art story and UI all. One of the bug i found was after loading saves character moves through the wall

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I've got the same bug. Can't do shit, just go outside and back inside again to get the short smell cutscene and the response choice for it and that's it. If I try to talk to Gina, all I get is the three dots to exit the conversation but clicking them does fuck all. Haven't even got the choice to ask about Boris or anything.
Well that looks like a bug but i found out that i missed talking to Vasyl before which was preventing me to do anything

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
I think Chapter 3 is crucial to address this bug because you get to speak with Tania, Johnny and Vasily. I don't remember that Tania had a line back in v0.4a, in v0.4b we can ask her about Boris. Since we didn't back in v0.4a ( and can't access the bar if you reload a save right after the end of 0.4a ) the game can't register that we had asked Tania about Boris.

It seems the game requires that conversation because we get to learn an important weakness of Boris and our conversation with Gina takes shape accordingly.

And if you start fresh, you get to talk to Tania before leaving the bar right after the meeting with Vasily's chick. ( I can't remember her name... Nicole? Sharon? )

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes