Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Reactions: mamameolhando

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Another double post for those still wanting a more detailed route for Anna's panties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luckily (for us), Anna is the only route split in-game yet (aside Gabi's bed/table, it doesn't rely on stats though, so meh). You should technically only need 2.5 save/restarts to get 100% gallery (with the bugged Death scene as a bonus, unless that's just me/dev can't code). The 0.5 save is for Anna's theater stuff (since you can get both stats when she rubs herself, going through the handjob only gets you a scene, no stats).

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Without a walkthrough, these stats are super tedious to farm. There's no 'Press CTRL to skip' option, so you have to sit through lots of scenes multiple times just to find out which combination of answers gets you the most points + the points you really want (dom/love). Especially if the stats are similarly strict like in 'My Pleasure' where just missing out on 1-2 relevant points doesn't let you see the scenes.

I really wish there will be a walkthrough (mod) in the future or just a straight up (+ 1 Dom/Love/Lust) at the end of each answer.

Otherwise I'm very sure that this will be one of my fav games on here in a couple of updates. Love the mood, setting and characters. Very fresh game.

Reactions: Coyote01

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Perhaps there will be a way to show the stat gains from conversations in the future, and it will be switchable? :D

I personally don't mind the obscureness of the stat gains in convos, but many people seem to. I reckon a game mode system may help. Like;

Normal Mod: Stat gains are not visible in conversation choices.
Easy Mod: Stat gains are visible in conversation choices.

Reactions: Chace005

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Perhaps there will be a way to show the stat gains from conversations in the future, and it will be switchable? :D

I personally don't mind the obscureness of the stat gains in convos, but many people seem to. I reckon a game mode system may help. Like;

Normal Mod: Stat gains are not visible in conversation choices.
Easy Mod: Stat gains are visible in conversation choices.
like your idea.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does someone has a save by anychance ? A full save or one from the 0.3 ?
You can't have a "full save" : since there's at least 2 splits you can't get in 1 playthrough. So you need at least 2 saves if you want all the gallery
Any savegame with 150 $?
You don't need it (unless you wanna splurge it all in the hotel), Gabi can do her stuff for free if you got 5+ love (which is easily done with only the driveback with her on day 1) and the max you can get is 180$ (not that it changes anything, just pointing it out)

Reactions: gafo

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Any savegame with 150 $?
You don't need it (unless you wanna splurge it all in the hotel), Gabi can do her stuff for free if you got 5+ love (which is easily done with only the driveback with her on day 1) and the max you can get is 180$ (not that it changes anything, just pointing it out)
Don't tell anyone :D
Screenshot_10.png

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I would like to report a bug. Chapter 3, after talking to Gina about the organization and Boris, you must not talk to her again or you will stay hang and have to stop the game with the window cross. I attach the save just before to simulate the problem for the developer.
One more thing : when you go for gabi's package, and you want to select it on the map, the label doesn't turn red. The sound is ok but the color stay white.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I would like to report a bug. Chapter 3, after talking to Gina about the organization and Boris, you must not talk to her again or you will stay hang and have to stop the game with the window cross. I attach the save just before to simulate the problem for the developer.
It's been reported a few times already. You can get lucky and bypass it if you don't go back home until it's the last thing left to do aka gather all the info on Boris' weakpoint beforehand and finish the hotel stuff with Gabi/Death+Anna. Then go back home, talk to Gina on the couch about whatever, let them finish, click on her again, tell her Boris needs her tiddies, she'll accept for the next day, go sleep, have the "end of content" pop-up during the dream you can't do anything in. It's tricky and not 100% avoidable, but it can be done

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
Game stuck on the dream night after fucking gabi in front of Anna in hotel, nothing happens on dream, cant click anything, just looking at a bed...

EDIT: barely shows, and you will miss it if you blink your eyes, there is a message top left saying game is over for this update.

TO THE MOD: you have created a special game so far, 99% of all elements of a real work of art are there, until we can confirm if it continues good to the end, but do NOT shoot your game in the foot by making it labirynthian in terms of collecting all possible outcomes. You are already making it a timewaster by not having a skip text function. There is zero point to that. There are all kinds of reasons to allow for skip text, sometimes because of some bug, technical issue that needs to be sorted or a save point achieved.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JohnJG

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Game stuck on the dream night after fucking gabi in front of Anna in hotel, nothing happens on dream, cant click anything, just looking at a bed...
That's cause you finished the game and missed the "end of content" in the corner

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
blacktoad
I seem to be stuck at Vasyl's Bar, i cannot use the car anymore to leave the place.
I was at the cinema with Anna, and decided to check at the Bar again. Now i'm stuck.

Don't know if it helps, but i attach the save file.
Where do i put the save? There is no save file like in the other games...

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes