Johnson2588

Sep 15, 2018
Guys i'm stuck where need to make pancakes i searched around all shelves but still can't find eggs and milk where is that in some refrigerator? can't going through
Upd: Found! In right dark corner

Last edited:

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
You don't, that's the end of the present build

What bugs ? I restarted at least 6 times and nothing bugged on me (aside the infinite loop with Gina if you go to her too soon)
The bug with sleeping.U cannot sleep , u speak with the ex-girlfriend , told her that she needs to go with Boris and then u go to sleep but nothing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The bug with sleeping.U cannot sleep , u speak with the ex-girlfriend , told her that she needs to go with Boris and then u go to sleep but nothing.
It's not a bug since that's the end of the current build. There's also a "you've reached the end" in the top left corner when you go to sleep and enter the black and white dream

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
It's not a bug since that's the end of the current build. There's also a "you've reached the end" in the top left corner when you go to sleep and enter the black and white dream
What is with the widow? Is there a scene with her?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Go to the dinner and talk to Gabi, do her quest and you'll get the Death (Gabi in disguise) scenes
See , i cannot go to the dinner , i have this bug. Can u share a save , if u say your game works good? A save before the dinner if u can...

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
See , i cannot go to the dinner , i have this bug. Can u share a save , if u say your game works good? A save before the dinner if u can...
Don't have anything before the dinner, all my stuff is at the end of the build

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Here. You could post your save(s) so we could take a look and see if it's really bugged

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Your save works fine ......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After all that, you'll need to exit and go to Anna to show her the new cosplay stuff for the hotel, she'll tell you to come back the next day afterward (can't do now since the game ends there) and you'll be left with only going back to MC's room and talk to Gina about Boris wanting her. Do that Gina part last as you could get stuck in the inifinite loop of death. If everything works fine, either go to MC's bed to finish the build or just leave it there for the next update

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes