Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Blacktoad provided a public link in their discord for the latest test build of the game with unlocked gallery, a doggy scene with a new ginger hooker, and another doggy scene with Amy.
Mega
Officially the coolest dev on this website!
Those "new" scenes were in the leaked build we got over 2 weeks ago ...... But public released now

EDIT : Since blacktoadboi comes in here from time to time : not too keen on the massive yellow hue/blurritude in the new gallery > makes you squint like mad to see which pic to choose ....

Last edited:
Reactions: blacktoad

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
Man blacktoad, you are cool af! I really really really like this game. I have dreamed about adult game with great writing, good character, and good animation! I also like the music you make, when doing sex scene accompanied with song is really really great. I also commend you for making the mc a chad, not afraid to speak or be alpha. I really hate the goody naive mc that is shy but gets all the girl, that is very unrealistic compare to this. I also like the writing it feels like im watching a movie. Man when i get my payday i will try to support you on patreon, but if you can make it like a free demo on steam since its easier for me to transfer the money to steam rather than patreon. Ty soo much again for this kind of game! I really love how you focus on milf.

Last edited:

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
blacktoad That the new gallery is outside of the actual game is good but the scenes should stay locked until the player unlocks the scenes in the game...
Yes, ofc. I didn't want to force players who already played and unlocked the old gallery to have to play again, because I reworked the gallery. That's why I made another version with the unlocked gallery. :/

mahem

Apr 15, 2019
It looks like a realy good game, but after fidling around for half an hour trying to open doors i got frustrated with the interface.
for me only the phone has a stable interface, after that its a clicking game hoping that at some point a door will magicly open.
so i dleted again,shame because it looks realy good and promising, but lets be fair, getting annoyed by it trying to open the doors in the beginning of the game is not a fun way playing a game.
if i did something wrong its because i didnt c a another way then clicking on the door, but having to click that door 200 plus times hping that it somehow opens is a bit to frustrating for my taste.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
It looks like a realy good game, but after fidling around for half an hour trying to open doors i got frustrated with the interface.
for me only the phone has a stable interface, after that its a clicking game hoping that at some point a door will magicly open.
so i dleted again,shame because it looks realy good and promising, but lets be fair, getting annoyed by it trying to open the doors in the beginning of the game is not a fun way playing a game.
if i did something wrong its because i didnt c a another way then clicking on the door, but having to click that door 200 plus times hping that it somehow opens is a bit to frustrating for my taste.
Sounds like a performance issue to me, did you try to lower graphic quality? Can you maybe tell me your PC spec?

Reactions: n0cn1l and wynlard

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
Finished up 0.4.

There are several instances where the game hangs and becomes unplayable after going back to an NPC and talking to them after they've already given you information. The icon to talk to them is still active, but once you click it, nothing happens and you have to quit out and reload. Boris and Gina for sure.

Reactions: blacktoad

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Finished up 0.4.

There are several instances where the game hangs and becomes unplayable after going back to an NPC and talking to them after they've already given you information. The icon to talk to them is still active, but once you click it, nothing happens and you have to quit out and reload. Boris and Gina for sure.
Bugs aside, Gina only crashes out if you go back to her too soon into the quest line. And you don't need to talk to Boris outside of his ~2 times during the story mission

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes