Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
the fear bar is for MC to fear Nicole or Nicole fear MC ?
I'd say MC fears her : every other girl has a Dom bar where MC asserts dominance over them by being a big meanie, then he encounters the mafia queen who has his balls in a vise and owns his ass.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
I'd say MC fears her : every other girl has a Dom bar where MC asserts dominance over them by being a big meanie, then he encounters the mafia queen who has his balls in a vise and owns his ass.
Oh god, I wish, it's a good theory :D It's a mistake, should be "Dom", same as other girls. There was a stat "Fear" in the demo, long time ago...

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Oh god, I wish, it's a good theory :D It's a mistake, should be "Dom", same as other girls. There was a stat "Fear" in the demo, long time ago...
Oooh... So the game was darker than it is now, huh? It certainly sounds interesting. I wonder if it will be re-implemented in the future?

PissedNuke

Aug 24, 2021
This game is awesome and i need the name of the songs cause they are dope!!
if anyone knows the names pls tell me :D

Nov 24, 2017
blacktoad

Great, if buggy start so far. High points for me.
  • Seems like an interesting story shaping up.
  • I like having the option to dominate the women in the game.
    • Since this is a Mafia type game, would be nice to "force" women in the future. Like wives or daughters of people who are late on their payments or something. :)
    • I loved using Dom to make Gina take care of Boris, looking forward to this in a future update.
  • 10 out of 10 rating for stockings and pantyhose and keeping them on during the sex scenes.
  • 11 out of 10 rating for see through lingerie kept on during sex scenes. HELL YEAH!
Hopefully you don't abandon this game. It's ticking all the right boxes for me at the moment. And goddamn: pantyhose, stockings and see through lingerie during sex scenes ... it's like I've died and gone to heaven. And the possibility to use the women and whore them out mafia style? Oh man ... dreamy.

The only negative, other than bugs, is that you'd need multiple saves to have a full gallery. You mentioned you hoped to work on it in the future, though, so here's to hoping you can get a global gallery working.

Last edited:

Vsgz

Jul 12, 2018
hey i know this gonna be a bit odd, but how can i sleep? im on chapter 1 after going to the bar the hints prompt me to go to sleep but after going inside my apartment i can't seem to sleep on the couch. (assuming thats where i sleep lol)

did i do something wrong?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Wonder the same, anyone?
After testing I found out that her Lust needs to be higer than 5...
that means you can't get BOTH that scene AND the panties, right?
Yes, get her Lust to 6 and yes, you can't get both in 1 run (since you only got 6 attempts at a stat gain and you'd need both Lust 6 and Dom 4 to get both aka 10 choices .....) Always blame the dev for everything

Sep 24, 2017
(since you only got 6 attempts at a stat gain and you'd need both Lust 6 and Dom 4 to get both aka 10 choices .....) Always blame the dev for everything
I didn't count the attemps but you can change your stat to lust 6 and dom 3 for example. Its not enough for both scenes but more than six... ;)
There are choices where you can get dom stat but no lust... while waiting for her finishing dressing or in the cinema...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just played this game up until the end of the current version and I gotta say I absolutely love it! The art is great which in turn makes the women very attractive and the animations are awesome as well. Really loving that crime-thriller atmosphere the game's giving off.

Will defintely keep my eye on this one.

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes